JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The most recent shocker is these LEOs can't even talk to each other on their radios. secret service can't talk to capital police who can't tak to Metro.....SERIOUSLY.? They don't have a Guard channel like we had in the service that was monitored by all the services for emergency messages? It is just infuriating that these high paid tools can't even have decent communication protocols in place. If I am Al Q I am licking my chops. the Z man only needed one round to de-escalate his fracas. I didn't see a Birdseye view but it looked like they could have boxed her in at least once with their cruisers. She could have been the prez's daughter. These days you dare not mess with LEOs unless you have a death wish.

Brutus out

This has looked like an over-reaction from the start. I'm perfectly willing to believe shooting her was necessary, but I'm not seeing any real evidence of that. Note that at the start of the incident the cops didn't fire until she was well AWAY from the officers. In other words, they shot at her for running from the scene of a fairly minor accident.

Whhat would happen to us if we shot at someone for a hit and run fender-bender?

This has looked like an over-reaction from the start. I'm perfectly willing to believe shooting her was necessary, but I'm not seeing any real evidence of that. Note that at the start of the incident the cops didn't fire until she was well AWAY from the officers. In other words, they shot at her for running from the scene of a fairly minor accident.

Whhat would happen to us if we shot at someone for a hit and run fender-bender?

Yeah, but that's TOTALLY different...

I'm just going to say this because it needs saying.

The feds have just killed an unarmed woman... without cause (if you look at the car it couldn't have hit a barricade very hard... it had next to no damage to it so this nonsense about her "ramming" a barricade is just that... nonsense. Infinitis are designed to crumple if you look at them wrong). They have deprived her of her life without her presenting threat to their lives since she was unarmed. A bloody tyranny lives in our nations capital and it needs to be rooted out.

You summed it up perfectly. :-/

Where are Jesse and Al? They would be all over the incident if it was a local police force that killed a black woman with an infant in the car!

B.O. would be saying: "This could have been Michelle when she was younger."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads