JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"A lie circles the globe before truth has time to put it's pants on"

Always vet your sources folk
Never mind.....Afghanistan never happened.

Somebody once said ..... There are none so blind as those who will not see.

According to the 'Random House Dictionary of Popular Proverbs and Sayings' this proverb has been traced back to 1546 (John Heywood), and resembles the Biblical verse Jeremiah 5:21 ('Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not'). In 1738 it was used by Jonathan Swift in his 'Polite Conversation' and is first attested in the United States in the 1713 'Works of Thomas Chalkley'. The full saying is: 'There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know'.'

Meanwhile in this country.....You walk up to the TSA Prescreen station and your photo is taken and the photo run through facial recognition software before you can get on an airplane. And no they don't ask whether they can take your photo or run the facial recognition. John Glenn International Airport, Columbus, Ohio last week. An American citizen carrying a current US American passport buys a plane ticket and presto change-o he forfeits his right to privacy.

At the same time our government is distributing millions of completely unvetted illegal aliens throughout the country. They have no idea who these people are but they're being transported and forced into our neighborhoods with zero notification or permission. Will the federal government and NGO's who facilitate and transport this invasion be named as co conspirators when (not if but when) one or more of these people participates in a terrorist event in this country?

But you are correct......l'll vet my sources better next time...go back to sleep.....it will all be better soon.

...and I do respect the knowledge of some of the people on this forum,...good information. It is appreciated.

Last Edited:
https://www.nssf.org/articles/weapo...dministration-appear-in-hamas-terror-attacks/

American citizens were murdered, some beheaded, others taken hostage.

Our Commander in Chief chose to spend the afternoon hosting a BBQ at the White House.
That article is garbage. "We saw some pictures so we know where those guns came from 'cause we do." It is cobbled-together nonfactual nonsense which seems to mostly aimed at making a domestic political indictment. The gun aspect is incidental to that purpose.

Palestinian groups have had western weapons for some time. Photos of such things could be years old.

Yup.

Our government, no. Foreign governments wanting the US govt to collapse in order to be conquered/coup to create a new government in the One World system? Maybe.
The American public being more armed does not increase the likelihood of a coup. The widespread attitude of the American people believing that their government representatives are purposely trying to destroy the country and the only way to stop it is a coup is what most influences that. We're not there, yet, but seeing the president help America's enemies while simultaneously promoting disarming the American people sure gets us closer to people widespread holding that belief.

Honestly, our government couldn't even handle unarmed protesters walking into the capital building on January 6th.

If that many people decided to go in any direction, armed, the system would collapse.

Hence why a peaceful solution where Americans are working together is best.

That article is garbage. "We saw some pictures so we know where those guns came from 'cause we do." It is cobbled-together nonfactual nonsense which seems to mostly aimed at making a domestic political indictment. The gun aspect is incidental to that purpose.

Palestinian groups have had western weapons for some time. Photos of such things could be years old.
Let's work with some facts then, Monkey.

Biden/Obama has provided Iran with a huge amount of cash. Iran has been longtime proven (it's factually known) that they sponsor terrorism/individuals. Iran has even made openly aggressive acts against US soldiers and the US intelligence community has long stated that during the Iraq years there were Iran sponsored folks coming across the border to try and score cheap kills on American soldiers.

So, acknowledging those facts, we can 'cut the crap.'

The "people that hate America/the west team" are more than happy to work in harmony / share resources if it helps them kill the people they want to kill.

The American public being more armed does not increase the likelihood of a coup. The widespread attitude of the American people believing that their government representatives are purposely trying to destroy the country and the only way to stop it is a coup is what most influences that. We're not there, yet, but seeing the president help America's enemies while simultaneously promoting disarming the American people sure gets us closer to people widespread holding that belief.

Honestly, our government couldn't even handle unarmed protesters walking into the capital building on January 6th.

If that many people decided to go in any direction, armed, the system would collapse.

Hence why a peaceful solution where Americans are working together is best.
What I'm saying is if a foreign government wants the US to no longer be whatever passes for "capitalist", or "democratic", they could encourage Americans to get armed and support via economic means, a homegrown revolution to abolish the US BOR and governmental system in order to place a government aligned with the One World system where everyone is the same, peons to the universal almighty central government.

Of course most prefer a peaceful "transition" but looking at history, ain't nothing gonna be peaceful unless one group gets annihilated

After reading this thread it's good to know the truth! That no harm can come to Americans or their allies with the billions of dollars worth of equipment that the dementia patient in Chief left in the desert!

Let's all have a drink to celebrate! :s0005:

Let's work with some facts then, Monkey.

Biden/Obama has provided Iran with a huge amount of cash. Iran has been longtime proven (it's factually known) that they sponsor terrorism/individuals. Iran has even made openly aggressive acts against US soldiers and the US intelligence community has long stated that during the Iraq years there were Iran sponsored folks coming across the border to try and score cheap kills on American soldiers.

So, acknowledging those facts, we can 'cut the crap.'

The "people that hate America/the west team" are more than happy to work in harmony / share resources if it helps them kill the people they want to kill.
You're both right. You and he are speaking to different topics.

You're both right. You and he are speaking to different topics.
I don't think so. Claiming the arms in the photos of Hamas didn't come from Afghanistan really ignores the totality of the situation. That specific detail is irrelevant to the greater picture that the US sends money to foreign countries that hate the US and they use that money against US interests.

After reading this thread it's good to know the truth! That no harm can come to Americans or their allies with the billions of dollars worth of equipment that the dementia patient in Chief left in the desert!

Let's all have a drink to celebrate! :s0005:
Did I mis were anyone said that? The thread started with a link to an article purporting to show US weapons left in Afghanistan in the hands of the Hamas terrorists that attacked Israel, it was pointed out that that is not what the photo shows.

That's it.

Did US weapons left in Afghanistan end up with Hamas? Probably, but that photo isn't proof of that

I don't think so. Claiming the arms in the photos of Hamas didn't come from Afghanistan really ignores the totality of the situation. That specific detail is irrelevant to the greater picture that the US sends money to foreign countries that hate the US and they use that money against US interests.
He said that the article's photo did not show weapons sourced from American leave-behinds. You said that more generally Iran is arming Hamas. They're both true.

I don't like his politics but I cannot see where he denied that Iran was arming Hamas.

RE : NOT about who provided the weapons.

BUT, But, but......
Even though Americans may disagree. Well, these two COMMUNIST agree. So.....it must be TRUE.

Aloha, Mark

Sadder than Kermit, the frog causing 9/11?*
I ask because after you posted that I looked to see when I could find an even using a couple search engines couldn't actually find any video or proof that ever really happen so if you've got a video sounds to me like you're sitting on a gold mine

* Look it up ;)

Did you check your personal library?

Got any video of that?
I don't have any video, but I don't get to foreign countries much. I do recall news reports at the time mentioning folks in other countries celebrating in the streets. Since my memory isn't always perfect (to say the least), I did a little Google work.

The following paragraph was from a website identifying itself as ABC News, but it could possibly be a fake. Given that the gist of the story is debunking Trump's claim that people were dancing in the streets in New Jersey, it feels like legitimate ABC.

Instead, there are repeated mentions on ABC News of celebrations on Sept. 11 among a group of Palestinians in East Jerusalem, 5,700 miles away from New Jersey. The Associated Press Television News video aired on ABC News shows dozens of Palestinians, many of them young boys, cheering the attacks in the streets while cars drive by honking and others hand out sweets in celebration. Mentions of celebrations in other Middle East countries, including Egypt and Lebanon, were also reported on air by ABC News at the time.
Edit adding link to full ABC story: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/abc-news-footage-shows-911-celebrations/story?id=35534125

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top