JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is Hamas using US weapons abandoned in Afghanistan....sure why not.
I also have no doubt that they are using US weapons along with anyone else's they can get...
From any source or means available to them.

None of the above should be a surprise or even a damn thread.
Andy

Is Hamas using US weapons abandoned in Afghanistan....sure why not.
I also have no doubt that they are using US weapons along with anyone else's they can get...
From any source or means available to them.

None of the above should be a surprise or even a damn thread.
Andy
I still wish we as a nation could hold those responsible accountable for their lack of intelligence/planning.

I'm not holding my breath though.

I still wish we as a nation could hold those responsible accountable for their lack of intelligence/planning.

I'm not holding my breath though.
Yes...to both of your statements.

I love my country...and am damn proud of my service.
However...
Those who made the polices / practices / political necessity of me , and thousands of others , going to a few foreign lands and enforcing the same...
All while benefiting from the loss of life and resources of others....have a lot to answer for.
Andy

However...
Those who made the polices / practices / political necessity of me , and thousands of others , going to a few foreign lands and enforcing the same...
All while benefiting from the loss of life and resources of others....have a lot to answer for.
Andy
Agreed. Those of us who have served are just an expendable number used to line the pockets of those in power.

Like you I am proud of my service and love my country but those who sent us to war, spilling our blood for their own gain are a bunch of chicken hawks.

They will answer for their actions. This side or the other.

Conservatives have a better sense of dark humor (majority of LE/Military/first responders are conservative).

And no I won't be sitting down with you. It doesn't matter what's to drink. We share nothing in common.
Steel sharpens steel. Harsh words or dark humor can be helpful to keep your counterparts (and you) on point. Once it's earned at least. You don't have to be conservative but it can show what team you're on. My brother started working with veterans a few years ago and got a quick education. He said he actually likes the banter once he got used to it.

However...
Andy
Yes, and unfortunately it won't be in this life that they are held accountable.

Agreed. Those of us who have served are just an expendable number used to line the pockets of those in power.
That's one of the primary reasons I ended up not signing up after High School. I had zero interest being part of Bill Clintons world police force, likely getting myself killed in Columbia by some cartel minion trying to keep some substance out of the nose of some rich kid in New York who inherited his grandpas estate and is busy blowing it on hookers and blow that for all I care he should be allowed to piss away his life as he sees fit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top