JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm just going to say this because it needs saying.

The feds have just killed an unarmed woman... without cause (if you look at the car it couldn't have hit a barricade very hard... it had next to no damage to it so this nonsense about her "ramming" a barricade is just that... nonsense. Infinitis are designed to crumple if you look at them wrong). They have deprived her of her life without her presenting threat to their lives since she was unarmed. A bloody tyranny lives in our nations capital and it needs to be rooted out.

Another quote from the WP I posted above. This line implies she was initially stopped by someone in plain clothes. If that's so, maybe she thought she was being trapped by a nut job and got scared. Who knows? The only thing I do know is that our government is out of control and has no qualms about killing us for any infraction. Our nation is doomed.

Another witness said the man was an off-duty officer in plain clothes holding a lunch cooler in his hand.

Along with the crown, I'm going to need a cape of some nature....

Here you go, chief.

5097868?region=US&size=600x400.jpg

Interesting thing is that the "news" is now reporting that she had mental issues. If she had used a gun it would again be about how deadly guns are, not about how deadly cars are and not that she had mental issues.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Capitol shooting incident coverage (almost) lacks exploitation

Media critics are likely to have a field day with coverage of yesterday's fatal shooting of Miriam Carey in Washington, D.C., because the mainstream press has not sensationalized the incident by proclaiming that police gunned down an unarmed African American single mother.

<broken link removed>

Does the round of applause from the legislators remind you of a scene from the Roman forum as some peasant is killed by a gladiator as the emperor turns thumbs down.

Sheldon

Single mom???, how many times has the CinC been to Connecticut in the last couple of years? Maybe she was a lewinsky and he told her never to contact me at home? DNA test for the baby in order.....the whole world wonders.

Likely she did freak out, and like any of us. Once people started shooting she feared for her and her child's life and fled. To me lots of unanswered serious questions. It seems lethal force is the order of the day for cops in America. And yet over seas our military is put in grave danger with stupid ROEs in a war zone.

Brutus out

I saw a video last night of her driving around a roundabout being madly chased by the police. I think she was in a panic trying to get out of there. Of course, that didn't stop Harry Reid and his tyrant buddies from mugging for the camera praising everyone's bravery to stop this cowardly act of senseless violence in the nations capitol....

Brutus, how would you have stopped a car speeding through an area populated by pedestrians, especially if you didn't know if the driver was armed or not?

You mean if somebody was speeding through a residential area with people in their yards and on the sidewalk with the cops chasing them you would shoot them because you didn't know if they were armed or not. Different location same scenario

I think the root of the problem here is that our militarized police force now operates with a mind set of assuming the worst case scenario in every incident and thus defaults to responding with extreme force. I wasn't there and don't know all the details so I won't opine as to whether or not they were justified in using deadly force in this particular case but certainly there is a pattern of shoot first - ask questions later behavior among law enforcement today.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top