JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While that wouldn't surprise me, a lot of those look like Israeli rifles, with the a2 uppers, optics they have and those weird stocks (like the one on the right).

Capture.PNG stock.PNG

https://www.nssf.org/articles/weapo...dministration-appear-in-hamas-terror-attacks/

American citizens were murdered, some beheaded, others taken hostage.

Our Commander in Chief chose to spend the afternoon hosting a BBQ at the White House.
I think that article is a stretch.
The author is a D.C. lobbyist and now that his pic is debunked, well, you be the judge.
I looked at more vids of the October 7th attack than I should have and the weapons I saw were Russian types.

Here's a Hezbollah video showing the typical Russian hardware that has been circulating in the past few days...
https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/20586

Last Edited:
While that wouldn't surprise me, a lot of those look like Israeli rifles, with the a2 uppers, optics they have and those weird stocks (like the one on the right).

View attachment 1747426 View attachment 1747427
I concur. Most of the pictures I've seen are older Israeli rifles, including many A1 uppers.

Of course it's not impossible some our gear from Afghanistan wound up in the hands of Hamas. We did leave a lot of stuff there.

I think it's funny that our government left billions of dollars worth of goods in Afghanistan, but you and I are constantly told, guns are bad and we need stricter laws lol. We the American citizens are chopped liver and don't deserve to protect ourselves, we shouldn't have guns, and we should depend on the police for safety. But when crap kicks off in Ukraine or Israel, well! Hot diggity dog, we must arm them people lol.

FJB and the ATF can go pound sand. An Army Ranger once said, never give up your guns and do whatever it takes to keep your guns.

The Taliban get left functioning black hawks. Meanwhile my AR15 or magazine with more than 10 rounds is the problem.

If I write Biden a letter and say that I'm Taliban, think I'll get some free loot?

The Taliban get left functioning black hawks. Meanwhile my AR15 or magazine with more than 10 rounds is the problem.

If I write Biden a letter and say that I'm Taliban, think I'll get some free loot?
If it was just small arms that would be bad enough, but a lot of sensitive materials and technology were left to be sold and traded. I know one guy who said he saw "his" drone in a crate on the news.

We react to photos and say, those aren't xxxx rifles. That's just the media doing what they do. We handed over billions in arms to terrorists. End of story.

If it was just small arms that would be bad enough, but a lot of sensitive materials and technology were left to be sold and traded. I know one guy who said he saw "his" drone in a crate on the news.

We react to photos and say, those aren't xxxx rifles. That's just the media doing what they do. We handed over billions in arms to terrorists. End of story.
Facts. Like I said, I want some of the PVS 14's, etc. there was so much gear left there, could have made the "American militia" so much more equipped.

This is verifiably false. The weapons used in Israel are overwhelmingly stolen IDF weapons. Either from combat losses or organized crime within Israel. Also, captured or black market weapons from the Lebanese army or Egyptian army are also common, but the elephant in the room, Iranian weapons. The only sources I've seen are "unnamed IDF officials" in an article I saw in Breitbart which referenced an article from JUNE and his only point was a concern, not that small arms actually made it from Afghanistan.

Also, I lived there, and I saw the weapons in question and they were always either homemade or IDF weapons. Very distinctive colt 903 or 933 with Israeli furniture & accessories. NOT QR labeled US-issued or even afghan hand me down weapons.

The truth to the claim notwithstanding, that is not a photo of Hamas, that is the Jenin Battalion and the photo predates the terrorist attacks by a at least a few months.

These are all IDF weapons. Fixed carry handles, A1 lowers, thin hardguards, pencil barrels, Israeli Meprolight optics.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top