JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadder than Kermit, the frog causing 9/11?*
I ask because after you posted that I looked to see when I could find an even using a couple search engines couldn't actually find any video or proof that ever really happen so if you've got a video sounds to me like you're sitting on a gold mine

* Look it up ;)
I've seen some grainy footage of extremist groups dancing after the attacks, but it wasn't a widespread celebration. Member(s) suggesting the nuclear destruction of mostly civilians were also the ones appalled at Obama for causing civilian casualties with increased drone strikes. You can't win when the only standards are double standards.

For all this finger pointing about who armed who in the middle east, its real curious no one has mentioned Ronalds work arming the folks in afghanistan. Particularly a young man by the name of Osama… And that was in the early 80s, well before barack or sleepy joe came on the scene.

Then again, that would REALLY bork the narrative here.

For all this finger pointing about who armed who in the middle east, its real curious no one has mentioned Ronalds work arming the folks in afghanistan. Particularly a young man by the name of Osama… And that was in the early 80s, well before barack or sleepy joe came on the scene.

Then again, that would REALLY bork the narrative here.
And how Ronnie reneging on almost all of the deals and promises he made effected things, but as you say . . .

I'm sure that plenty of the weapons being used are from the stock pile we left in Afghanistan. Can I "prove it?" No. Not without being able to run the SN through the .GOV

With that said, I have a brain and can put two and two together. It's not rocket science.

Sadder than Kermit, the frog causing 9/11?*
I ask because after you posted that I looked to see when I could find an even using a couple search engines couldn't actually find any video or proof that ever really happen so if you've got a video sounds to me like you're sitting on a gold mine

* Look it up ;)
A lot of videos from around 9/11 have been scrubbed from the internet and an American won't find them using Google and such.

A lot of videos from around 9/11 have been scrubbed from the internet and an American won't find them using Google and such.
thatsconvienint.gif

Not in todays day and age with all the b!tches and your leftie woke/cancel culture.
So your saying if we remove the "leftie's" from the conversation the ones that remain would go ahead and make a Twin Towers water park?

But if we take the leftie's away, doesn't that just leave the conservatives?

That is a lot to ponder, too bad we can't sit down and hash this out over a couple cold Bud Lights 🤔

So your saying if we remove the "leftie's" from the conversation the ones that remain would go ahead and make a Twin Towers water park?

That is a lot to ponder, too bad we can't sit down and hash this out over a couple cold Bud Lights 🤔
Conservatives have a better sense of dark humor (majority of LE/Military/first responders are conservative).

And no I won't be sitting down with you. It doesn't matter what's to drink. We share nothing in common.

Don't worry, communists never win.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top