JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The next couple months will be hell if already getting impatient!
Naw man, I'm cool hand luke on this stuff, I knew the score on this NFA waiting deal before I started. Now maybe come Oct-Nov it'll be a different story.

Did you send in your schedule A? I got a form 1 kicked back for not including that.
I did send that, I sent the whole trust minus a memorandum page showing some individual things for my kids to have.

Cool beans. I would call a few weeks after your check is cashed and make sure they (the ATF) marked the status as "pending". After they cash your check, they forward the documents to the appropriate office for our region. When it arrives at the regional office, it gets marked as "pending". Sometimes forms get lost on the way. After that it will be a short 5-6 month wait.

Cool beans. I would call a few weeks after your check is cashed and make sure they (the ATF) marked the status as "pending". After they cash your check, they forward the documents to the appropriate office for our region. When it arrives at the regional office, it gets marked as "pending". Sometimes forms get lost on the way. After that it will be a short 5-6 month wait.

Wait 6 weeks after the check gets cashed before you call.

Went pending 6/6/13 I just did call to check the status. I forgot about the whole thing.

I sent in a form 4 in march and it went pending on 6/6 as well, they told me 9 months from pending to return so i wont be seeing that stamp before next march. 6 month wait is F****** criminal, but a whole year is just laughable, a right delayed is a right denied.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top