JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not defending the D party in the slightest, but re pedophiles Rs do unbelievably stupid sheet too. Look at OFF, who hired a lawyer who specializes in defending pedophiles for their 2A case against m114.
True, but exceptions do not make the rule. Even laftards have exceptions, but generally their cancerous ideology, emotionality, and lack of logic are the prevailing winds.

Not defending the D party in the slightest, but re pedophiles Rs do unbelievably stupid sheet too. Look at OFF, who hired a lawyer who specializes in defending pedophiles for their 2A case against m114.
I have yet to see any of the GOP law makers defending this crap. I DO see A LOT of law makers on the other side openly defending grooming. It amazes me how many will still support them while they do this. I could care less if some lawyer claims to have an R by his name and defends this. I do care a lot when a law maker does this.

There's a big difference between some members of your party screwing up, and actively making mass screwup part of your party platform.

BTW, nice try with the Whataboutism deflection attempt. :p

I have yet to see any of the GOP law makers defending this crap. I DO see A LOT of law makers on the other side openly defending grooming. It amazes me how many will still support them while they do this. I could care less if some lawyer claims to have an R by his name and defends this. I do care a lot when a law maker does this.
Anybody supporting pedophiles should be locked away Imo (or worse).

Is it just sitting in your cart or you have ordered it and it's shipped?

Brownell's is not allowing shipments of most parts for semi-auto rifles, including LPK and uppers.
In the cart. Logged into my account.
The upper and the lower parts kit were not flagged. The pistol mag sleeve brought up a notice that it was verboten...just like last year after the mag limit bill.
I never intended to buy. Just wanted to see if they would flag the banned items.

Is it just sitting in your cart or you have ordered it and it's shipped?

Brownell's is not allowing shipments of most parts for semi-auto rifles, including LPK and uppers.
When I tried this Brownells had a box to check to "see if we can ship this too you". I was logged into my account but put in my zip and they said no. When I tried this with Midway all they said was add more stuff for free shipping so I bought 2. They showed up yesterday. This new law is like so many, so poorly written no one is really sure what it says. So some places are going to just sit out and not even try. Our AG really could care less about me. He is always wetting his pants to go after large companies that will just pay off if threatened. So until this shakes out some places will sell parts, some are going to say no. I have not had time to get to the range but will be interested to see if they are still selling lowers or if they are all off the shelves. Anyone here been to a shop to see is they are still selling lowers here?

When I tried this Brownells had a box to check to "see if we can ship this too you". I was logged into my account but put in my zip and they said no. When I tried this with Midway all they said was add more stuff for free shipping so I bought 2. They showed up yesterday. This new law is like so many, so poorly written no one is really sure what it says. So some places are going to just sit out and not even try. Our AG really could care less about me. He is always wetting his pants to go after large companies that will just pay off if threatened. So until this shakes out some places will sell parts, some are going to say no. I have not had time to get to the range but will be interested to see if they are still selling lowers or if they are all off the shelves. Anyone here been to a shop to see is they are still selling lowers here?
I can't imagine any FFL will attempt to process a lower in WA.

That was why I have been curious to walk in one and see. Just checked the one shop again and they are still showing them ready to buy, stripped lowers. I wanted to get out to the one but just had too much going on. Will be interesting to see if they still have some in the case when I can get there. Anyone here actually walked into one of the shops lately?

You can build a bolt action, single shot, or muzzleloader rifle that uses a standard lower.

Those would not violate the semi auto ban. Finding an ffl enlightened enough to know that may be a different matter though. I have heard reports of at least one WA ffl recognizing this fact and continuing to sell lowers.

Muzzleloader example:

You can build a bolt action, single shot, or muzzleloader rifle that uses a standard lower.

Those would not violate the semi auto ban. Finding an ffl enlightened enough to know that may be a different matter.l though. I have heard reports of at least one WA recognizing this fact and continue to sell lowers.

Muzzleloader example:

That may well be why at least the one shop I looked at is still showing these for sale. I guess if you walked in and told them you were going to use it to build something you cant have they would probably tell you no, thinking they were being set up. Just looked at Aero's site and they show their lowers for sale with a link to several FFL's here to choose from. Did not try to actually pay for one to see what they would do.

Those would not violate the semi auto ban. Finding an ffl enlightened enough to know that may be a different matter though. I have heard reports of at least one WA ffl recognizing this fact and continuing to sell lowers.

Muzzleloader example:

I understand that, but I still think very few will want to deal with potential risk. My FFL of choice is shutting down at the end of the year mainly due to the insurance costs from the new liability law. Hopefully courts step up and block these laws soon. Based on normal court proceedings, it feels like it will take too long and the damage will be done.

I understand that, but I still think very few will want to deal with potential risk. My FFL of choice is shutting down at the end of the year mainly due to the insurance costs from the new liability law. Hopefully courts step up and block these laws soon. Based on normal court proceedings, it feels like it will take too long and the damage will be done.
Sadly we will probably lose a few, at least, FFL's. This is of course exactly what the law makers who did this are hoping for. Scum criminals, who these same law makers seem to support will of course not be effected in the least.

Sadly we will probably lose a few, at least, FFL's. This is of course exactly what the law makers who did this are hoping for. Scum criminals, who these same law makers seem to support will of course not be effected in the least.
Evidently their new renewal premium for 2024 will be over $50,000. Hard for any small business to keep up with that. Unfortunately this is exactly what Dems want.

I know I would not want to try and operate a gun shop in WA, but I will continue to appreciate and support those that do.

Evidently their new renewal premium for 2024 will be over $50,000. Hard for any small business to keep up with that. Unfortunately this is exactly what Dems want.

I know I would not want to try and operate a gun shop in WA, but I will continue to appreciate and support those that do.
That will certainly run a lot of people out of the business. The criminal scum will of course still have all the guns they want and the morons who come up with this law will act like they just don't understand why this did not work. :mad:

I would think that such an instantaneous and dramatic increase in renewal rates for a very specific group of business people would warrant legal action.
If I were an FFL, I'd be taking that all the way to SCOTUS in a class-action employment discrimination case.
And, of course, I will, too...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads