JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People who live in ID and are thinking of moving there I hope you remember WA did not used to be like this. The same people who moved here and did this are also moving to ID. So try to keep others who like freedom to vote and vote well every election or ID will soon look just like WA. :(
Indeed, there is nowhere this human metastatic cancer won't try to spread to once it sufficiently wracks is current hosts and has the numbers to do so. The walking carcinoma cells see it as "their calling" to "be Young Pioneers and spread the 'glory'*snort* of neo-Fascism'Progressivism'" across the entire country. YOU may not want to 'run to the sound of the guns', but there's nowhere you can go that it's not gonna come running to you! We MUST stand and fight somewhere, and the more places we let fall the harder that fight is going to be.

Indeed, there is nowhere this human metastatic cancer won't try to spread to once it sufficiently wracks is current hosts and has the numbers to do so. The walking carcinoma cells see it as "their calling" to "be Young Pioneers and spread the 'glory'*snort* of neo-Fascism'Progressivism'" across the entire country. YOU may not want to 'run to the sound of the guns', but there's nowhere you can go that it's not gonna come running to you! We MUST stand and fight somewhere, and the more places we let fall the harder that fight is going to be.
I knew there was something malignant about this guy.

1683102429022.png

I knew there was something malignant about this guy.

View attachment 1415763
Soros is evil. He is an agent of chaos. He lives to bubblegum with people, governments and society. He nearly bankrupted England back in the 80s (IIRC) with currency manipulation and why they never whacked him for that shall forever be a mystery to me. Now he funds "progressive" candidates, in particular full blown libtard DA's who keep tossing violent criminals back on the street to harm more people. Rumor has it as a young man he ratted out Jews to the Nazis . Don't know if that nugget is true or not but given his post-war antics, I wouldn't be surprised.
Soros is a Bond villain, except that he's real.

He nearly bankrupted England back in the 80s (IIRC) with currency manipulation and why they never whacked him for that shall forever be a mystery to me.
No rumor, he's openly bragged about it. Why not whacked? Well, he's got a LOT of True Believers in the gov sector and a lot of bought bootlickers... and that kinda money buys a LOT of security, both private and government.

He DID crater the ruble and was convicted of "economic terrorism" in Russia and also scored some in-absentia felony convictions back home in Hungary.

Last Edited:
Washington's HB1240 does not apply to rimfire rifles as long as the overall length is 30" or more. It does apply to rimfire pistols.

There is a concern that the ban on "AR-15 in all forms" would apply to AR style 22's in both rifle and pistol configurations, but that is not clear at this time.

Last Edited:
Someone just brought this up.
Are parts kits without receiver "assault weapons" under the ban?
Does any part that can be assembled include the drawer of .154" pins in my shop?
(Yeah , I know, a bit factious but still, sideshow Bob and all that)
Just the barrel?
Replacement parts for an existing grandfathered rifle?
How about all the 0% receivers and tooling I have in the shop?
(All the flat plate and the drilling jigs I own)

The more I look at the language of the bill law the more confused I get.

Someone just brought this up.
Are parts kits without receiver "assault weapons" under the ban?
Does any part that can be assembled include the drawer of .154" pins in my shop?
(Yeah , I know, a bit factious but still, sideshow Bob and all that)
Just the barrel?
Replacement parts for an existing grandfathered rifle?
How about all the 0% receivers and tooling I have in the shop?
(All the flat plate and the drilling jigs I own)

The more I look at the language of the bill law the more confused I get.
Join the club. I don't think that vague paragraph will actually be defined until someone is prosecuted and sues WA over it. Let's hope it's stopped by the courts before that happens. My suggestion is just beware any person who says they know exactly what it means. Cuz they are full of BS.

Join the club. I don't think that vague paragraph will actually be defined until someone is prosecuted and sues WA over it. Let's hope it's stopped by the courts before that happens. My suggestion is just beware any person who says they know exactly what it means. Cuz they are full of BS.
I asked a one time member of the same boy scout troop, former Washington State legislator, former supreme court justice (Wa), well known appeals attorney, and
Democrat...*

"I have no idea"

and so it goes...

*a select few here that know me know who. I chose to not name him because, well, democrat or not it's not his circus, not his monkey.

I asked a one time member of the same boy scout troop, former Washington State legislator, former supreme court justice (Wa), well known appeals attorney, and
Democrat...*

"I have no idea"

and so it goes...

*a select few here that know me know who. I chose to not name him because, well, democrat or not it's not his circus, not his monkey.
About all one can do at this time I think is define what things are known to be safe, what things are known to be banned, and what things are grey area.

With that in mind, I would imagine lots of folks are getting parts pursuant to building non-semi automatic rifles these days, but just a guess. ;)

I don't know what the law's language means either.

But I do know that Midway was OK with selling me a lower parts kit yesterday...and a 6mm Arc upper.

I left the items in my cart and Midway emailed me today that I hadn't completed my order.

But I do know that Midway was OK with selling me a lower parts kit yesterday...and a 6mm Arc upper.

I left the items in my cart and Midway emailed me today that I hadn't completed my order.
This is going to be "up in the air" for a good while. Last week I checked Brownells for an AR lower parts kit. They asked for my zip and said no. Midway just said if you add another $15 you get free ship. So I put 2 in my cart and figured why not. Will use them someday anyway and ordered. They got here yesterday. A lot of places are just not sure what to do right now.

Is it just sitting in your cart or you have ordered it and it's shipped?

Brownell's is not allowing shipments of most parts for semi-auto rifles, including LPK and uppers.

Democrat...*

"I have no idea"

and so it goes...

If he still supports King Jay and Pedo Bob it absolutely IS still his circus and his monkey, but I get anonymizing people you know personally for their prtection and your own because I do the same thing.

Unless they stick a shiv in my back first, in which case all bets are off...

If he still supports King Jay and Pedo Bob it absolutely IS still his circus and his monkey, but I get anonymizing people you know personally for their prtection and your own because I do the same thing.

Unless they stick a shiv in my back first, in which case all bets are off...
I have made SEVERAL people I work with angry over this. When they complain about the way its going and I say people voted for this. When they say "I didn't". I ask who did you vote for last Gov race? I get a LOT of excuses. I then say you voted for it then. They of course then walk away mad. :s0092:

I have made SEVERAL people I work with angry over this. When they complain about the way its going and I say people voted for this. When they say "I didn't". I ask who did you vote for last Gov race? I get a LOT of excuses. I then say you voted for it then. They of course then walk away mad. :s0092:
Shows you how stupid and apathetic they really are...

Let's put it this way. One party openly embraces pedophilia and those who support it, the other does not.

THAT should be ALL you need to know to decide how to vote, without even talking guns or anything else.

Let's put it this way. One party openly embraces pedophilia and those who support it, the other does not.

THAT should be ALL you need to know to decide how to vote, without even talking guns or anything else.
Not defending the D party in the slightest, but re pedophiles Rs do unbelievably stupid sheet too. Look at OFF, who hired a lawyer who specializes in defending pedophiles for their 2A case against m114.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads