JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Testimony this week.

House Bill 1240 would ban the sale and manufacture of semi-automatic weapons with at least one military-style feature, for example an AR-15 would be banned under this bill.

Those against the ban say the bill wouldn't just ban weapons, it would also cost people their jobs.

"This bill prohibits manufacturing, and will result in a direct layoff and plant closure of our facility in Lakewood, Washington. While I'm against this bill, more importantly, I am speaking up and standing up for our 600 employees," said Janie Vigil, Vice President Human Resources at Aero Precision.

Just last week, Washington State Sheriffs' Association issued a letter criticizing Governor Inslee's ban, saying in part: "The new proposals to restrict gun ownership would further infringe on rights that have been clearly and repeatedly established. The rise in violent crime that so concerns citizens has happened even as regulations and restrictions on firearm ownership have grown."

Also discussed at Tuesday's Legislative Session, a bill that would give local governments the power to pass their own gun control laws. The bill would allow cities and counties to pass their own laws in addition to state law, allowing for more restrictive gun control in certain parts of the state.

One proponent actually said "and other guns that kill people"

Worst blackballing I've ever seen. This isn't even a democracy. Not even counting votes, just arbitrary volume interpretation on amendments, by one biased person . The time for change is upon us.

And I served the majority of my adult life to support what our government has become? This abortive drivel? What I'm seeing on the house floor is nothing short of dictatorial communism.

The traitors that are in support of this blatantly unconstitutional bovine excrement should be dragged out and horse whipped for violating their oaths of office to support and defend the Constitution.

Last Edited:
HB 1240 on House Floor now.
Thx for the link. Jim Walsh was worth watching.

My Q is why do they have a debate? No one is going to follow their conscience, have an open mind, or be objective. They are going to vote exactly as their party dictates. Seems to me a debate with poeple whose minds are already made up is meaningless. Except maybe for those watching the broadcast I guess.

The Biden administration has dictated an all out war on guns and D led states will say or do anything to make it happen. Nothing people say in the debates will make any difference because no minds are open to listen (or if they do listen they will still vote as the party leaders tell them to).

Last Edited:
Non compliance is what's left
And fighting them in the courts. That is the only way open to us to fight this illegal BS. We must empower those on the front lines of the fight. Like GOA, SAF, and others.

Fortunately the law is on our side. It's a slow process but what they are doing cannot stand. It's a violation of our fundamental and inviolate rights.

Once again Mt Rainier has failed to cleanse Washington State
Top secret USGS Mt. Rainer hazard map found!

4514D8D5-B509-4499-8DA6-C77DFC665774.jpeg

And fighting them in the courts. That is the only way open to us to fight this illegal BS. We must empower those on the front lines of the fight. Like GOA, SAF, and others.

Fortunately the law is on our side. It's a slow process but what they are doing cannot stand. It's a violation of our fundamental and inviolate rights.
Start as soon as we can. Figure out how to do damage to the bastards.

No matter how idiotic some legislators are, they cannot vote away a right. The founders put it into the constitution for this exact reason. They didn't trust people enough to not do something just like this so they made certain rights permanent. How we can fight is to donate to GOA, SAF, and other organizations that will be in the lead for lawsuits on this. Arms in common use are protected by the second amendment. All that is required is empowering those doing the fighting and try to have patience until it's done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top