JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think with the PDW stock and a 4.5" barrel it is under 26" and therefore an SBR… I may be wrong so maybe @Wombat of Doom may clarify for us.
Under 26" may make it closer to the AOW definition, but SBR is basically any size as long as barrel is under 16". The 26" part is more for what the ATF calls "concealable" and that's part of the AOW definition

I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been mentioned, and I was lead here by a different thought process involving rifle/pistol ammo combos but what about the AERO 10mm survival rifle?

I like size of those and the location of the charging handle, but I heard they don't cycle 115gr very well.

I had K-USA KR-9 for a year and it ran flawlessly. Before that I had a PSA AK-V, also zero problems. I guess my main hesitation with PCC's is they are so boring to shoot. They feel like 22's. Although they are probably the perfect choice for home defense.

I have a couple pistol caliber carbines: 357 mags
019j7xN.jpg
bqRK9De.jpg

:):):)

From the age of making firearms with two simple ingredients: Metal. Wood.
Amazing what they go for these days.
Well said. I have very little (essentially no) use for plastic-fantastic anymore. Metal and/or metal and wood, please and thank you.

I went ahead and bid on one of the two Enforcers. No idea how it will end up though; I'm surprised on how much they go for now on GB. I've promised myself no more non-MG NFA shenanigans, but papering one of these with a wire stock would be fun. (I've, largely, stopped putting energy/resources into firearms and more into other wacky adventures. But the interest still bubbles to the surface. :s0155: )

Well said. I have very little (essentially no) use for plastic-fantastic anymore. Metal and/or metal and wood, please and thank you.

I went ahead and bid on one of the two Enforcers. No idea how it will end up though; I'm surprised on how much they go for now on GB. I've promised myself no more non-MG NFA shenanigans, but papering one of these with a wire stock would be fun. (I've, largely, stopped putting energy/resources into firearms and more into other wacky adventures. But the interest still bubbles to the surface. :s0155: )
Home defense: Enforcer w/30 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense ammo.

Home defense: Enforcer w/30 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense ammo.
Before I had to take off for the city on business, I got into some back and forth bidding with another buyer. Got to the point where wasn't a great deal any more, the stock would need some TLC, and I had to get on the Five. So "meh" let that one go. The other one is in much better shape and, as far as I can see, would need not home gunsmithing. Though, perhaps unsurprisingly, the starting bid is higher. Kicking around the idea of bidding on that one. Or not.

Before I had to take off for the city on business, I got into some back and forth bidding with another buyer. Got to the point where wasn't a great deal any more, the stock would need some TLC, and I had to get on the Five. So "meh" let that one go. The other one is in much better shape and, as far as I can see, would need not home gunsmithing. Though, perhaps unsurprisingly, the starting bid is higher. Kicking around the idea of bidding on that one. Or not.
They are out there. Patience pays.

Almost did a Hybrid bullpup conversion like the Isralies had for a while, minus the funky sights and chunky look, seemed a pretty slick shooter, very compact and light, would be just the trick if ai could pull it off and make the trigger system work right

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top