Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Simply Triggers
Gun Deals
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Reactions
Thanks for the motivation @RyanG90 and @wired

Just need our gubermerments permission slip to put a stock on it. Forms submitted, hoping for that 2 week turn around like the last one.

891EDA12-F18F-4E52-BBE2-A695DA2E88A3.jpeg D4040FE1-B189-4139-A76A-5C620A4B1774.jpeg

Thanks for the motivation @RyanG90 and @wired

Just need our gubermerments permission slip to put a stock on it. Forms submitted, hoping for that 2 week turn around like the last one.

View attachment 986932
I almost had to push the 'Report' button that thing is so ugly. I was able to view it again after washing my eyeballs with lye soap and it then seemed much better looking. Condolences anyway.

Kidding you, it looks better than mine

Last Edited:
Reactions
I almost had to push the 'Report' button that thing is so ugly. I was able to view it again after washing my eyeballs with lye soap and it then seemed much better looking. Condolences anyway.

Kidding you, it looks better than mine
It’s pretty ugly with nothing on the buffer tube and a 8” can on it, that’s for sure.

GWS

Reactions
I've never understood the Kel-Tec haters. They are making some of the most innovative firearms on the market today. They broke the mold... I guess some people don't like that. OK, each to their own. I don't know if you saw my review of my new P17, but it is seriously the coolest gun I've bought in a long time.
What I hate about Kel-Tec is they announce a cool new gun at SHOT Show, but then you don't see one in the store till 2 years later.

And... My PCC is a CMMG Banshee in 10MM

Reactions
What I hate about Kel-Tec is they announce a cool new gun at SHOT Show, but then you don't see one in the store till 2 years later.

And... My PCC is a CMMG Banshee in 10MM
It is a PITA. The guy who founded it found out the hard way early on about going into debt to make guns. Got burned and learned. So now they only build out as they can pay. So the norm is when they hit with something new it takes years to become "common". Its normally either pay a premium and get one from the auctions, get lucky and be in the right place when one hits, or wait. The owner refuses to build out capacity faster than he can pay for it.

Reactions
I always thought these were cool when they first came out in the early '90s as the TMP.
They are a lot of fun. And they are so small. It really shouldn’t even be called a pcc, too small for that. It fits in places no other pcc or rifle will fit. The only downside is the trigger. But everything else is in a class all it’s own.

Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
Pacwest Defense
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Rimfire Challenge July 31st @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR

Latest Resource Reviews