JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We went to the range and she fired both the 4.5" and 5.25" XDM10's, now Shes gathering my 357 Sig calibered guns and the range ammo to go with it, She had me loading magazines. She describes the 10 MM as strong and accurate and she just rediscovered that we have a G-20 that she has not shot. She did shoot our G-29 years back, but she did not recall that. I asked her to get our range ammo for 380, 9 MM, 40 S&W, 10 MM, 45 ACP. She found plenty of most calibers, but little of a couple. Now she understands the need to buy some. She still hasn't fired an AR-10, she's not a fan of heavy. I keep my M1 Carbine hidden

She just found a FMK 9 MM that she hasn't shot too. going crazy!

The wife has shot pistols with me for years. She just shot my 10/22 and my Ruger PCC and loves them. I just need to get her to shoot my AR but I think the liberal news has her thinking it is evil. I will work on that.

We went to the range and she fired both the 4.5" and 5.25" XDM10's, now Shes gathering my 357 Sig calibered guns and the range ammo to go with it, She had me loading magazines. She describes the 10 MM as strong and accurate and she just rediscovered that we have a G-20 that she has not shot. She did shoot our G-29 years back, but she did not recall that. I asked her to get our range ammo for 380, 9 MM, 40 S&W, 10 MM, 45 ACP. She found plenty of most calibers, but little of a couple. Now she understands the need to buy some. She still hasn't fired an AR-10, she's not a fan of heavy. I keep my M1 Carbine hidden

She just found a FMK 9 MM that she hasn't shot too. going crazy!
Sucks to be you and....I'm hella jealous!

Joe

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads