JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's no real way to post this without revealing an upcoming feature, so I'll just say it: Soon you'll be able to upload video and host it on our servers directly from your mobile device or computer (without a middleman, such as YouTube). I know some of you have been asking for this for quite some time :)

I'm posting this because I need to get feedback as we work out the kinks with the upload process. Apple iOS devices have been especially difficult. I want to make sure we don't break the process for anyone else while trying to fix the issues.

This should fix the iOS image upload issue with the new classified system, eliminating one of the major roadblocks to making the switch.

Feel free to use this thread to test the upload process, as well as the media gallery and the classified section. If any of you have any issues, comments, or other feedback please be sure to let us know.

Logo

wp_nwfalogo_black_300x114.png

I personally haven't had any issues uploading pics to my posts. I have not done a video, or had the need so can't say much about that. However, I like where your going with this as YouTube has some crazy privacy rules and how things can be shared.

Thanks for the good work you do.
Mike

I'm going to say yes, as images that are narrower than the default post width are being stretched to fit.
They're holding aspect but being stretched to the nines.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top