JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, @Joe Link - it doesn't look like it's fixed the in thread. When i remove all attachments and re-add the link, it looks fine in preview, then goes all godzilla when posted to the thread.

View attachment 308384

I tried to upload a video from my iPhone but could not get past this point:

I figured out what's going on here. The software (by design) doesn't support uploading videos directly to threads, only embedding videos from another location. That other location can be your Northwest Firearms-hosted Media Gallery, where you are able to upload videos (and then embed them).

Once you upload the video to your media gallery you can click the camera icon above the post to pull up thumbnails, which you can then insert.

View media item 871

Sorry, @Joe Link - it doesn't look like it's fixed the in thread. When i remove all attachments and re-add the link, it looks fine in preview, then goes all godzilla when posted to the thread.

Yeah the rebuild process isn't finished yet (no guarantee that'll fix it anyhow, but I think it will). It should finish up in a few hours.

I figured out what's going on here. The software (by design) doesn't support uploading videos directly to threads, only embedding videos from another location. That other location can be your Northwest Firearms-hosted Media Gallery, where you are able to upload videos (and then embed them).

Once you upload the video to your media gallery you can click the camera icon above the post to pull up thumbnails, which you can then insert.

View media item 871

Also want to note that I'm asking about the playback issue. That video was shot in portrait mode and is displayed incorrectly).

So the rebuild process, is that to affect future posted stuff as well, or just to correctly adjust the previously posted items?

ewl_4oz-BLK.jpg

As you can see, it's fixed here, but not in the main thread, so i'm assuming it's the first point i said?

So the rebuild process, is that to affect future posted stuff as well, or just to correctly adjust the previously posted items?

View attachment 308392

As you can see, it's fixed here, but not in the main thread, so i'm assuming it's the first point i said?

It's strictly for previously posted items, which is why the image you just uploaded appears correctly :)

Correct, would that only be affected by the update as the post already exists, even though I'm re doing all the picture elements?

That's a good question, and I think the answer is yes. Lets see what happens when the rebuild is done. Thanks again for the help!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top