JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a few main concerns with quitting... one of them is an oral fixation, another is physical addiction to the chemical being ingested.
The habits you form are part of what makes quitting so dificult, so you ca replace those with things previosly mentioned.
For the physical addiction, you may want to find another source. For instance, nicotein gum in your case.
You can adjust your intake and supplement the habitual inclination with regular gun as the addiction dies off.

Frankly, sounds totally normal and it will get better. I hear that cold turkey gets a lot easier after the first month.
I'm with @cigars on this one, just pick up smoking! ;)

I haven't had a dip since February 26th. Wasnt so bad the first week since I was on a cruise and had a constant BAC of .2 or higher. Its getting progressively worse though. Me and Copenhagen have been friends since I was 14. Now, I am constantly on a hair trigger mood wise. I haven't taken it out on anyone, but I've gone on a couple drives here and there blasting Du Hast and giving pedestrians dirty looks
I haven't had a dip since February 26th. Wasnt so bad the first week since I was on a cruise and had a constant BAC of .2 or higher. Its getting progressively worse though. Me and Copenhagen have been friends since I was 14. Now, I am constantly on a hair trigger mood wise. I haven't taken it out on anyone, but I've gone on a couple drives here and there blasting Du Hast and giving pedestrians dirty looks.

When does it end?

Those patches or gum help to break the habit and feed you a little nicotine for withdraw , herbs might help some for the hair trigger.. , The cravings get further apart with time. but the monkey never sleeps he just waits . I started again after 7 years.

There are a few main concerns with quitting... one of them is an oral fixation, another is physical addiction to the chemical being ingested.
The habits you form are part of what makes quitting so dificult, so you ca replace those with things previosly mentioned.
For the physical addiction, you may want to find another source. For instance, nicotein gum in your case.
You can adjust your intake and supplement the habitual inclination with regular gun as the addiction dies off.

Frankly, sounds totally normal and it will get better. I hear that cold turkey gets a lot easier after the first month.
I'm with @cigars on this one, just pick up smoking! ;)

It will be one month on Tuesday!

I periodically check the cost of a carton of cigarettes, and I'm always astounded at the prices. That alone should be impetus to quit the dirty habit altogether.

That part still shocks me in this state. While back cashing in some lotto at the service counter. Guy in front of me is buying 5 packs of some name brand. Total was over $50. I thought surely I had not heard correctly. Till I looked at the rack. I thought no way in hell would I pay that. They were like $2 a pack when I quit and it was pissing me off.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top