JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Budweiser has released a new patriotic advertisement as its parent company struggles with controversy over its endorsement partnership

The advertisement, which was released on social media Friday, features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses traversing the country from New York City to the Grand Canyon, passing by scenes in the American heartland as a narrator delivers a patriotic message.

If they really wanted to make an impact; If they really wanted to save the brand, they should have had the Clydesdale run over Dylan Mulvaney on the way.

Budweiser has released a new patriotic advertisement as its parent company struggles with controversy over its endorsement partnership

The advertisement, which was released on social media Friday, features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses traversing the country from New York City to the Grand Canyon, passing by scenes in the American heartland as a narrator delivers a patriotic message.

If they really wanted to make an impact; If they really wanted to save the brand, they should have had the Clydesdale run over Dylan Mulvaney on the way.
Once again a HUGE company let some "woke" kid get promoted to a position miles over her head. They let her come up with a plan to advertise to a market she had zero clue how to reach as she hates them. Now that it blew up in their face, as ANYONE who sells their watered down beer could have told them it would? They scramble to undo the mess they created and spent tons of money on. It really is hilariousness to watch this happen to them. That beer was horrendous but, it was a HUGE seller for the Co. Anyone who sold the beer could have easily told them what market drank it. Instead of asking they hired some kid with her head stuck up her woke butt who I am sure went to some woke school to come up with a plan. Now some adults have to come along and try to clean up the mess their woke new hire made. Great job their on the part of whoever hired her and bought off on her stupid plan. Now they will probably be too scared to fire her so they will have to find some new way for her to screw things up. :s0140:

The AB subsidiary (it is owned by Belgian multi-national International Beverage Holdings, Ltd., also known as Interbev) has been dishonest about its status. If it were honest the ad shouldn't have used a Clydesdale, it should have featured a Belgian Draught, which is a very good, and pretty, draft horse breed that hails from the Brabant region of Belgum.

All that patriotic BS was just a deflection. This isn't an American company anymore. It is European, and it shows.

Belgian_draft_horse2.jpg

This is a chance for us to be heard by corporate America, I say let's make an example of Anheuser that sends a shock wave.

Water from the Colorado is better than water from the Mississippi anyway.

Once again a HUGE company let some "woke" kid get promoted to a position miles over her head. They let her come up with a plan to advertise to a market she had zero clue how to reach as she hates them.
Yup. It was a stupid decision made by a person with no sense of her customers. **Nobody** was clamoring for Bud Light to weigh in on any of this, least of all not Bud Light drinkers. All they did was shoot themselves in the foot.

Beer is full of estrogen. That's why guys that drink a bunch of beer get bubblegum tits. So in a way, big beer drinkers are already transitioning.
FWIW, so is tap water, ever since 1960.

I must be the only person on the Internet who isn't up in arms about this.
I don't really care. I doubt my beliefs line up perfectly with any CEO. People who are boycotting better not look too deep into any other products they purchase. How many on this forum are using a cell phone to read this? Did you look into the company who makes the TP you wipe your bubblegum with? I guess ignorance is bliss sometimes…

Plus there are thousands of "innocent" employees who had nothing to do with the advertisement. Who would the boycott really impact?

Never have been a fan of bud, bud light or any AB product but it is pretty funny watching the backlash. After all you can't step on your dork if you ain't got one, so there is that. Reminds me of a classic Hank Williams song.

I don't really care. I doubt my beliefs line up perfectly with any CEO. People who are boycotting better not look too deep into any other products they purchase. How many on this forum are using a cell phone to read this? Did you look into the company who makes the TP you wipe your bubblegum with? I guess ignorance is bliss sometimes…

Plus there are thousands of "innocent" employees who had nothing to do with the advertisement. Who would the boycott really impact?
I think most people already know that their favorite products reach out to different demographics in a show of support, inclusion and advertising.

Many beer brands make special Pride packaging for beer sales in certain areas. Very few people mind, because it's been directed marketing. I'm not at all bothered by rainbow Bud Light cans, but I am bothered by the totality of the message going on today. They're promoting these people in our schools, in our media, at my previous job, in our products, why?
Why does it need to be in our faces?

And why is it usually involving Dylan? Look a little deeper, Dylan is a puppet of a bigger movement. Dylan has been the face of these campaigns.....not any random alphabet soup influencer...Dylan is managed by CAA... Look it up, this goes way further and deeper than "what's the big deal, are you critical of everything you interact with?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top