JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The US Navy says to Anheiser-Busch, "Hold my Bud Light."

W
T
F

I never served.

My father in law (Sgt US Army) was in the invasion of N Africa in WWII, and spent months in the hospital in 1944 from injuries suffered there. My father was a Ranger (Captain) in the 50/60s. My brother in law was US Army (intelligence) in the 60/70s. His son was a Marine in the 90s. Another cousin was a Navy Seal (not bubblegumting you here) who served for a couple of decades in "a variety of places" including Afghanistan (we have a pic of him there, big beard and all).

Some are dead, some are alive. But I'll type with confidence for all of them that they didn't serve for this bubblegum.

Unbelievable.

I spent 20 years in the Navy and am now tempted to call my local recruiting office and tell them that I'm actively 'counter-recruiting' for them, telling people that if this is the modern Navy. you don't want any part of it!! Then tell them (the recruiters) that they need to pass that up their chain of command, cuz this garbage is rediculous.

At this point, McDonald's pays as much flipping burgers, and you don't have to deploy. (you may still get shot at, depending on where the store is.) Hell, I think McDonald's is offering some college opportunities too.

Last Edited:
In regards to the Bud Light controversy: I have zero issues with Bud Light/AB marketing to LGBTQ communities, not a big deal. As someone who's spent years working in Seattle, I have seen the rainbow cans over the years and that never bothered me.
My problem with what just happened is the open disdain against the majority of people in the US. Dylan acting like he doesn't know what "March Madness is" to make it clear he's from another group of society, and Alissa openly talking crap about "frat" behavior, whilst subtly comparing it to all of the other "problematic" (code for your either with us or against us) behavior that Bud Light previously catered to. They literally made it seem like they could, and righteously would, write off the majority of their base.

Here's a great read on Alissa's body language, you can see she's indoctrinated and likely mentally ill:
Speaking of indoctrination, I don't think people who are boycotting Bud Light realize that they're not just boycotting the product, but they are also boycotting the system that graduates these mental midgets. Unfortunately, I wish more people could see this is way bigger than Dylan.

AND, the continuing problem is that this (obviously mentally deranged) marketing person (now, former marketing person) actually BELIEVES this drivel that she's spouting off, as if it really had some social relevance . . . just wow !!

(I suspect that the 'pictures' in the background are hers, not her children's)

I spent 20 years in the Navy and am now tempted to call my local recruiting office and tell them that I'm actively 'counter-recruiting' for them, telling people that if this is the modern Navy. you don't want any part of it!! Then tell them that they need to pass that up their chain of command, cuz this garbage is rediculous.

At this point, McDonald's pays as much flipping burgers, and you don't have to deploy. (you may still get shot at, depending on where the store is.) Hell, I think McDonald's is offering some college opportunities too.

I have a 16 y/o son. A decade ago, I would've considered the service a good path for him.

Today, I would never suggest military service. I don't want to give credibility to these zealots by donating my son to them.

Here's my conspiracy theory:
There's a movement underfoot to weaken our military. And, I don't mean "weaken" because there are women and gays in it. I mean weaken by driving down the enlistment numbers. And crippling the military by reducing equipment effectiveness by allowing the military industrial complex to sell the military overpriced, defective tech (whilst padding the pockets of thousands of influential grifters).
This makes our military weaker. Less ready.
I think it's a plot to further propagate globalism.
Let the military become so weak that we give Americans 2 choices to defend ourselves:
1. Draft
2. Develop a centralized body to join the governments of several Western nations.

Americans will balk at #1, and accept #2 for a sense of security.

That's my take on things.

In regards to the Bud Light controversy: I have zero issues with Bud Light/AB marketing to LGBTQ communities, not a big deal. As someone who's spent years working in Seattle, I have seen the rainbow cans over the years and that never bothered me.
My problem with what just happened is the open disdain against the majority of people in the US. Dylan acting like he doesn't know what "March Madness is" to make it clear he's from another group of society, and Alissa openly talking crap about "frat" behavior, whilst subtly comparing it to all of the other "problematic" (code for your either with us or against us) behavior that Bud Light previously catered to. They literally made it seem like they could, and righteously would, write off the majority of their base.

Here's a great read on Alissa's body language, you can see she's indoctrinated and likely mentally ill:
Speaking of indoctrination, I don't think people who are boycotting Bud Light realize that they're not just boycotting the product, but they are also boycotting the system that graduates these mental midgets. Unfortunately, I wish more people could see this is way bigger than Dylan.
Well I hope she really LOVES what her handler got her to do to herself. She "had" an amazing job and flushed it down the crapper. Then to think she paid people to do this to her. :eek:

AND, the continuing problem is that this (obviously mentally deranged) marketing person (now, former marketing person) actually BELIEVES this drivel that she's spouting off, as if it really had some social relevance . . . just wow !!

(I suspect that the 'pictures' in the background are hers, not her children's)
I had wondered about those pictures too. I strongly suspected either she drew them or if her kids did, they did it with her telling them what to do and the kids had no clue what they were doing. Just drawing what mom encouraged them to do. She then proudly brought them to work to tell everyone the kids came up with these on their own. She is going to make a mess out of her kids sadly.

Well I hope she really LOVES what her handler got her to do to herself. She "had" an amazing job and flushed it down the crapper. Then to think she paid people to do this to her. :eek:
She can become reemployed in any of thousands of jobs that will appreciate her indoctrination. Guarantee you that the City of Seattle would hire her.

I had wondered about those pictures too. I strongly suspected either she drew them or if her kids did, they did it with her telling them what to do and the kids had no clue what they were doing. Just drawing what mom encouraged them to do. She then proudly brought them to work to tell everyone the kids came up with these on their own. She is going to make a mess out of her kids sadly.
What is the problem with the pictures? I'm on my mobile, I noticed them behind her, but can't see the details

What is the problem with the pictures? I'm on my mobile, I noticed them behind her, but can't see the details
VERY woke stuff that looks like it was done by pre school kids. If it was done by very young kids they were coached to do them and of course have no idea what they are supposed to represent. She having had her mind completely screwed up by someone she paid to do it to her, will now work on her kids. Now that this new "woke" she took on cost her the great job she had she will go further off the deep end and take the poor kids with her. The mind is a terrible thing to waste and sadly she will work on other young minds now.

VERY woke stuff that looks like it was done by pre school kids. If it was done by very young kids they were coached to do them and of course have no idea what they are supposed to represent. She having had her mind completely screwed up by someone she paid to do it to her, will now work on her kids. Now that this new "woke" she took on cost her the great job she had she will go further off the deep end and take the poor kids with her. The mind is a terrible thing to waste and sadly she will work on other young minds now.
I looked at them on a bigger monitor. I'm just seeing a picture "Colin" did of a big ol' rainbow. The other stuff looked like typical kid ramblings.

I'd like to make a point about that rainbow: in the late 70's and early 80's the rainbow was a super common theme on kid's adjacent stuff. It was NEVER associated with the current movement.
Here's my 3rd conspiracy theory for the day (I'm on a roll this morning!): the rainbow was chosen to symbolize the movement because children universally are attracted to the rainbow. I remember being fascinated by them in nature, seeing them all over 70-80's products....heck, even today we love our concerts and Christmas lights to be in rainbow colors. This current movement "stole" such an innocent symbol that attracts kids.....they have co-opted the rainbow to get kids to naturally be positive towards what they have to say.

Excellent video. This is the issue today. People are giving up their autonomous selves and adopting the "woke" narrative that society is telling them "this is how you should be".

Boenhoffer who was executed by the Nazis in a concentration camp explained why ordinary Germans in the third reich could set aside their own personal beliefs and thoughts for the sake of the culture around them. Particularly if there was a strong leader pushing it on them and everyone around them is adopting it. That's what I'm seeing here with the handler. In Germany it was a strong leader and political movement but in current usa it's a "woke" political and social movement. Imo the indocrination is going on in politics, social media, schools, tv and movies. Those are the things telling the woke peopel "this is what normal is" this is how you should be. The end result is them turning over their independent thought and adopting "woke" narratives.

Skip to 3:07 mark of this short video about Boenhoffer's theory

Excellent video. This is the issue today. People are giving up their autonomous selves and adopting the "woke" narrative that society is telling them "this is how you should be".

Boenhoffer who was executed by the Nazis in a concentration camp explained why ordinary Germans in the third reich could set aside their own personal beliefs and thoughts for the sake of the culture around them. Particularly if there was a strong leader pushing it on them and everyone around them is adopting it. That's what I'm seeing here with the handler. In Germany it was a strong leader and political movement but in current usa it's a "woke" political and social movement. Imo the indocrination is going on in politics, social media, schools, tv and movies. Those are the things telling the woke peopel "this is what normal is" this is how you should be. The end result is them turning over their independent thought and adopting "woke" narratives.

Skip to 3:07 mark of this short video about Boenhoffer's theory

When the great hoax got rolling along good it really opened my eye's. All my life in school I kept asking "how the hell did they get the German people to go along with that kook?" Every teacher I had would double talk me and or change the subject. I don't think they had a clue. When the great hoax came along I could see it playing out in real time. Fear. Scare people and an amazing number of them will go along with literally anything. It was scary as all hell to watch.

When the great hoax got rolling along good it really opened my eye's. All my life in school I kept asking "how the hell did they get the German people to go along with that kook?" Every teacher I had would double talk me and or change the subject. I don't think they had a clue. When the great hoax came along I could see it playing out in real time. Fear. Scare people and an amazing number of them will go along with literally anything. It was scary as all hell to watch.
In a related observation of how the "system" works, check out what the "system" has to say about RFK Jr. (sorry mods, not trying to discuss politics, just want to point out a very clear, concerted effort by the "system" to shut down opposing views, let's not discuss RFK Jr other than as an example, please). Russel Brand did a nice montage on how every MSM news outlet pretty much shared the same template on smearing him as an "anti-vaxxer" which is a huge dog-whistle on that side immediately bias against an opponent. Watching how the MSM covers RFK Jr. makes the agenda so freaking obvious.
The MSM calls him "crazy" and a "kook" who "doesn't believe in vaccines" which is just a way to energize the mobs against a person who the establishment is none too fond of.....

Kinda like how BLM supports criminals, except for Bill Cosby....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top