JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a more serious side, my dad's surgeon told him most everyone who smokes or has been affected by toxic smoke will end up with bladder cancer cells. My dad got it and came through okay with chemo. My brother is in a recovery room right now in Salt Lake City with stiches from his sternum to groin because of it. The had to pull his guts out and do a chemo wash.

When I have worked with men suffering addictions of various types, the one thing that I thought was important is the idea that we associate an addiction with something pleasurable. The first step is recognizing that, and the next is to re-direct that desire to something else that is healthy. It's not easy though or everyone would do it.

On a more serious side, my dad's surgeon told him most everyone who smokes or has been affected by toxic smoke will end up with bladder cancer cells. My dad got it and came through okay with chemo. My brother is in a recovery room right now in Salt Lake City with stiches from his sternum to groin because of it. The had to pull his guts out and do a chemo wash.

When I have worked with men suffering addictions of various types, the one thing that I thought was important is the idea that we associate an addiction with something pleasurable. The first step is recognizing that, and the next is to re-direct that desire to something else that is healthy. It's not easy though or everyone would do it.
I'll fap to that!

I quit chewing about 5 months ago. I tried the zyn pouches and I have not looked back. From what I have read the zyn pouches are basically the same as nicotine gum which does not have the cancer causing carcinogens. I have been happy with them and are cheaper than Copenhagen.

I dipped from 14 to maybe a year ago. I took up vaping instead. I figure 5 ingredients that are in most packaged foods can't be worse than tobacco.

And since this trip is one way, I figure what the hell.

I've been nic free for 7 years now..
I bought one of those eCigs and only bought the nastiest tasting juice I could find to fill it.... took the joy out of it, but curbed the cravings.
Lost the charger one day and never got a new one.
The only good thing to come from the fact that I chronically loose everything.

That sounds like my life. Lost the last 2 packs of cigarettes I purchased about....a year or so ago. Maybe closer to 2 years at this point.

My wife cleaned out the car about a month ago and came in saying something to the effect of "you're smoking again, huh?"

I said with a bewildered look on my face, "what!?"

She explained it and I laughed and said those must be the last ones I bought. And that they were old because there was only one missing, if I was smoking, it would be much more empty

Didn't click:p

I haven't had a dip since February 26th. Wasnt so bad the first week since I was on a cruise and had a constant BAC of .2 or higher. Its getting progressively worse though. Me and Copenhagen have been friends since I was 14. Now, I am constantly on a hair trigger mood wise. I haven't taken it out on anyone, but I've gone on a couple drives here and there blasting Du Hast and giving pedestrians dirty looks.

When does it end?

This is the stuff police brutality is made from...
LE should be closely monitored during times of withdrawal.
last thing we need is dash cam footage of 'Gerts dragging a granny out of her Cutlass Supreme for driving too slow with her blinker on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top