JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is getting hilarious. First bud light alienates their largest customer segment. Now the customer segment they were trying to increase has boycotted them too, saying bud light "abandoned them" by reversing course from the controversy. Crazy!

I worked in the brewing industry for years. Ive seen some truly horrendous marketing plans. This one was just poorly thought out and is indicative of the yes man culture in big corporations. No one was willing to stand up and say "sir, this is a stupid idea . You dont want to be the No guy even when it makes sense to be the no guy. It'll kill your career. Been a No guy a few times Don't care. I can get a job somewhere else.

Pandering to the folks that they pithed off will only pith off the folks they were originally attempting to attract. This was another bad move made in desperation. It's very naive to think this commercial will have a positive impact on anyone, except Commedians and other beer companies.

I'm surprised these retailers keep making the same mistake. I guess they have teams working for months and have everything ready and are reluctant to call it off.

They will have to get the architects of these various companies ad campaigns together and write a how-to book, "how to lose billions of dollars in under a week".

Yup

B0B2D37C-A519-49BC-AA20-A1D361F8BD10.jpeg

Right about the 13:20 mark, an interesting anecdote about Bud Light comes out of the cuff:

Basically, it turns out Mexican migrant workers want nothing to do with Bud Light either.....

"Usually, people know that I talk politics, they start it first."
"I didn't start it."
"Yes you did."

:s0140:

Set that guy straight right away. Good for her.
He's a good guy.

He makes lots of videos covering the struggles of the USA. Rightly so, he tried to stay out of the political comments. Imagine that, a YT'er doing a better job than MSM!

I'm surprised these retailers keep making the same mistake. I guess they have teams working for months and have everything ready and are reluctant to call it off.
I think it's more likely because they have been taken over by far-left investors, Board of directors members, and upper management…these efforts are purposeful and orchestrated.
Very similar to local politics, once the crazies start having a voice they begin loading their ranks with other crazies. Pretty soon that organization (company, city council, school board, etc etc) is completely controlled by the lunatic left.
We are being swamped by a tsunami of crazy.

Disneyland is not going to be outdone.....
"Hold our Bud Light" they said......
NYPICHPDPICT000011964874.jpg

Dude, I kinda understand the fact that some men have gender dysphoria. But, intentionally rocking a well groomed mustache is just trolling......

Disneyland is not going to be outdone.....
"Hold our Bud Light" they said......
View attachment 1429955

Dude, I kinda understand the fact that some men have gender dysphoria. But, intentionally rocking a well groomed mustache is just trolling......

The Hairy Godmother.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads