JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just found this at a gun shop on my way home last weekend and can't help thinking I'll never see another one like it. Thoughts? Am I crazy for wanting to buy it strictly as a novelty item? Snapchat-1998728156.jpg

I would hope that I never see another thing like that...

Painting real guns to look like toys is a new trend among the criminally insane to try and get cops that confront them to hesitate to shoot. Pure evil.

I would think that a responsible LGS would either refuse to sell that, or at least throw a coat of black or FDE spray paint on it.

I'd buy it and do a revolver conversion. Still needs either a chainsaw mount or a bubble blower out front, you know, for balance.

Would I buy it...No.
The appearance of the firearm does scream "toy gun" to me as well....Not something that I am interested in at all.

Would I go as far as to say "paint jobs" like that in the OP need to be banned...No.
But I do think that they are a bad idea...and can cause confusion among kids , folks who really don't know firearms , law enforcement , etc...
Andy

Like said, I personally dont like guns that look like toys, especially if kids will ever see it, but you dont need anyone else's approval or permission. Do whatever you want.

Nope, I wouldn't buy one. Probably wouldn't even buy one if it was black.

I'd like to shoot one, though, just for the experience.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top