JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if it feels good do it. I have to admit I have purchased a couple of firearms that are "novelty" to me and not practical for any reason other than just slinging lead...…….. and that is fun in its own way.

I recall talking with a gun shop counter guy about one and a lady that bought it.

She was determined it was the right weapon for home defense.

He tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted and made him mount a green laser to it and sight it in.

He kept saying it would likely blind her and cause her hearing problems.

She replied, that's fine, it should probably do the same to the bad guy she would be shooting at.

Made me smile.

He said she then proceeded to put to mags through it from the hip into a target hitting 60/60 in the chest area.

Would have loved to been there for that one.

I would have shook her hand.
I've done this sort of thing. I like helping but sometimes they other guy doesn't need my help. "Hey, you really shouldn't do that, you're going to - oh! Well that's pretty cool." :rolleyes:

"Those of you who think you know everything are getting in the way of those of us who do." :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top