JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dig it.

It would be a fun toy or even a good HD or truck gun.

I'm not real worried about police thinking I had a toy gun.... it would be on the ground and I'd have my hands up by the time they got to me.

Kinda has the Bonba Fet look to it.

Thanks to posts #29 and #32...
I now know that its a "Jurassic Park" themed firearm...
As I said in my first post...I don't care for "real guns" that look toy like.
Even with this new knowledge...the gun in the OP , still looks toy like to me...and I still don't like it or the idea of others that are similar.

Does that really matter to anyone but me...probably not.
But then..
I no longer have to make life altering decisions , based on appearances , in seconds , under less than ideal conditions...So for those that still have to do this...it may make a difference.

And with that said...
Does that mean that, everyone who likes and has a "less than traditional " looking finish on their firearm , a criminal or up to no good...Of course not.
But just how your firearm could be viewed by others , may be something to consider...depending on your situation.
Andy

Where does the bolt travel during cycling? Is it a single shot? I like the Forward assist blowhole too. Maybe that's the onboard meth/weed storage port.....I'd offer to buy the charging handle on the cheap just to save it from the ARasaurus.

Where does the bolt travel during cycling? Is it a single shot? I like the Forward assist blowhole too. Maybe that's the onboard meth/weed storage port.....I'd offer to buy the charging handle on the cheap just to save it from the ARasaurus.
I have the rifle version of this gun. The recoil mechanism is like a Remington 1100. A rat tail into the stock. Actually works very well.

If you buy it you will need to buy or make one of these too.

upload_2019-2-17_16-55-30.jpeg

I would rock something like that at the range. Or, if someone breaks into my house, I probably would shoot with whatever is handy. I like it in a ridiculous sort of way, but it is the sort of thing I would use primarily at a range. I would not be in a situation where it would get me in trouble.

I would rock something like that at the range. Or, if someone breaks into my house, I probably would shoot with whatever is handy. I like it in a ridiculous sort of way, but it is the sort of thing I would use primarily at a range. I would not be in a situation where it would get me in trouble.
I recall talking with a gun shop counter guy about one and a lady that bought it.

She was determined it was the right weapon for home defense.

He tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted and made him mount a green laser to it and sight it in.

He kept saying it would likely blind her and cause her hearing problems.

She replied, that's fine, it should probably do the same to the bad guy she would be shooting at.

Made me smile.

He said she then proceeded to put to mags through it from the hip into a target hitting 60/60 in the chest area.

Would have loved to been there for that one.

I would have shook her hand.

Just found this at a gun shop on my way home last weekend and can't help thinking I'll never see another one like it. Thoughts? Am I crazy for wanting to buy it strictly as a novelty item?View attachment 549215

Wtf is it, besides ugly and useless? Since you asked, no, don't buy it.

et al...
Man, you guys don't know nuthin'

Clearly its a new form of psychological camo.
You see it, dismiss it and the person carrying it and rapidly forget about both.
It's diabolical, I say! Diabolical!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top