JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would not buy it because it is UGLY looking to me.

I thought that it was a 'painted toy gun' when I first looked at it too.

Now, if you like the looks of that painted gun - whatever trips your trigger if you choose to spend your good money for such a thing.

Cate

Mmm. 394288-603aa664a82e2467e71ead9652d01d80.jpg

Another thing, I don't visit toy stores so I have no clue what they have. I don't look at toys in department stores either. One poster said that he saw toy guns that looked like that original post in one store. So if this is a REAL GUN, I would think that it would be hard for a peace officer to know if a person that they were chasing or coming down on had a real or toy gun pointed towards them. I realize that some people don't think that way and others may think as I do so it would be a concern for me IF I was a peace officer and got into that situation. You hear about this in the news when some kid or teen has a toy gun that looks just like a real gun and is 'sweeping' it all about at other people and when the police come - the KID or TEEN or young man POINTS IT STRAIGHT at the police and/or refuses to put it down.

Cate

As Nancy Reagan used to say "Just Say NO"

^^^

This! Thank you.

Cate
PS: What Mrs. Reagan said about some issues is how I was raised as a kid in the 1950's and on. She was right and so were my late, smart, filled with common sense and loving parents.

The anti gun people are full of common Sense
When you run their "Common Sense" through a filter of "Wisdom being flipped on it's head" you get:
Common Sense=UnCommon Idiocy.....#ProTip.

...My daily wisdom brief is now concluded....now back to your regular programming.

Here in yUK if you point ANYTHING that looks like a gun, toy or not, at the poleese, you is heading for a perforation, dig? Bear in mind the the 'police marksmen' here have been known to boast of being able to make a group of several bullets, maybe more, fit into as small a circle as 12" at 100 yards [yeah, hard to bleeve but true], you are likely to either get crippled for life, or killed for life, such is the measure of their accuracy.

There are PMs out there who would shoot the owner of that thing anyhow, because.

While the gun in the OP has NO redeeming asthetic appeal I may have found something new that is nearly as bad - but in a really cheesy and cheap way. I like a few of the Henry rifles (I own a BBB .357) but this makes me wonder exactly what they are thinking and who they are marketing to. They have some other real 'winners' as well but this has no precedent...
IMG_1377.JPG

When I saw the title for this thread I thought "asking this forum whether to buy a gun is like asking a junkie whether he wants a hit" -- then I saw the gun in question and I was relieved to read so many "aww HELL NO!" comments. ;-)

What a monstrosity.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top