JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just found this at a gun shop on my way home last weekend and can't help thinking I'll never see another one like it. Thoughts? Am I crazy for wanting to buy it strictly as a novelty item? Snapchat-1998728156.jpg

I would hope that I never see another thing like that...

Painting real guns to look like toys is a new trend among the criminally insane to try and get cops that confront them to hesitate to shoot. Pure evil.

I would think that a responsible LGS would either refuse to sell that, or at least throw a coat of black or FDE spray paint on it.

I'd buy it and do a revolver conversion. Still needs either a chainsaw mount or a bubble blower out front, you know, for balance.

Would I buy it...No.
The appearance of the firearm does scream "toy gun" to me as well....Not something that I am interested in at all.

Would I go as far as to say "paint jobs" like that in the OP need to be banned...No.
But I do think that they are a bad idea...and can cause confusion among kids , folks who really don't know firearms , law enforcement , etc...
Andy

Like said, I personally dont like guns that look like toys, especially if kids will ever see it, but you dont need anyone else's approval or permission. Do whatever you want.

Nope, I wouldn't buy one. Probably wouldn't even buy one if it was black.

I'd like to shoot one, though, just for the experience.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top