JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's your name?
Jim Morrison.
Oh, were your parents fans of The Doors?
Who?
No, The Doors. Jim Morrison.
Who?
No, that's Rodger Daltrey.
Who?
That's right! What about The Doors?
Ok, fine, I'll leave. I just thought you'd want to get paid first.

As for being asked to ID for buying reload components or ammo, this has been a thing for over 15 years and you're just now getting upset by it? Oregon has required ID to buy primer, powder, bullets, brass and ammo for over 15 years but not everyone checks IDs. They even have a sign at the counter that says this, if you don't bother to read than don't complain just cause you're to lazy to read, there is enough of that from the left.

For the cashier it all depends on what manager is there or watching, as some make them do it while others don't really care.

Ammo and reload components have been an age restricted items for decades for all retail sale nationally.
Not so. Oregon does not require ID to buy reloading components. The only other time I was asked for ID was for some 50 BMG primers ten years ago at Sportsman's in Salem. I told the cashier I wasn't showing ID as I was not required to. She called a supervisor over, and the supervisor told her not to worry about and to ring up the sale.

Not so. Oregon does not require ID to buy reloading components. The only other time I was asked for ID was for some 50 BMG primers ten years ago at Sportsman's in Salem. I told the cashier I wasn't showing ID as I was not required to. She called a supervisor over, and the supervisor told her not to worry about and to ring up the sale.
In fact Oregon does require ID for buying components as they are age restricted items just like ammo. Not everybody asks for ID even though it's required. Don't belive me, see if they sell them to a kid.

Purchased a box of on sale ammo at Bi-Mart and the clerk asked for Id.I gave her my drivers license. She took the license and typed into the computer. I asked if she was tracking me and she said no just had to have my drivers license ID to make sure it wasn't fake ID. So my question is -to make sure it is not fake ID wouldn't she have to put in my drivers license number- which could track me. The age thing was not even an issue as I'm almost 80.

Purchased a box of on sale ammo at Bi-Mart and the clerk asked for Id.I gave her my drivers license. She took the license and typed into the computer. I asked if she was tracking me and she said no just had to have my drivers license ID to make sure it wasn't fake ID. So my question is -to make sure it is not fake ID wouldn't she have to put in my drivers license number- which could track me. The age thing was not even an issue as I'm almost 80.
I get the impression they will tell you whatever they think will get you to go along with it. And don't hand your ID to anyone other than a LEO.

Awwwww.......Come On Man
We's got to know (for YOUR safety).

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS........
Rrrrrrright.......new regulation are probably coming and someone needs to know?

1714239948601.png

Well, I had a first time with BiMart asking for ID for the brick of primers I wanted to buy. The young male cashier said corporate office was telling them to ask for ID. I said it wasn't happening and left over $200 worth of stuff sitting at the checkout and walked out. This was at the Lebanon Bimart two days ago.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
dang. you showed them

Mac tools are very good quality. So are Snap-On, but they sure are proud of them.
i agree! theyre proud of them because theyre a tool manufacturing company that makes their tools in the USA. Mac is very good buy theyre rebranded stanley/proto/gearwrench tools amongst others. i buy both.

i refuse to buy matco. matco doesnt make a single tool. they are a scam. they rebrand 100% of their tools and charge double. they make their own boxes.thats it!

i agree! theyre proud of them because theyre a tool manufacturing company that makes their tools in the USA. Mac is very good buy theyre rebranded stanley/proto/gearwrench tools amongst others. i buy both.

i refuse to buy matco. matco doesnt make a single tool. they are a scam. they rebrand 100% of their tools and charge double. they make their own boxes.thats it!
I used to know a few tool vendors and mechanics when I was younger. Most of them made fun of Matco.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top