JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to assume the OP is being funny.

You would have to lock that bad boy up. I see it going so many ways of wrong.
That and what a waste of rattle cans to paint this monstrosity.

If serious, no don't by it. Unless its like 50.00 then take it home and paint it back to normal,
and no doubt it will need therapy from the PTSD caused by having that done to it.:eek:

Ok, it may be one of the ugliest guns ever, but let's look at the positive.
If you ever had to use it for self defense, I DARE the prosecutor or media to play the "blood thirsty" owner or "evil AR" card. Even takes away the "high powered military assault rifle".
Hmmm....method to the madness!

Ok, it may be one of the ugliest guns ever, but let's look at the positive.
If you ever had to use it for self defense, I DARE the prosecutor or media to play the "blood thirsty" owner or "evil AR" card. Even takes away the "high powered military assault rifle".
Hmmm....method to the madness!

I don't think you could be more wrong. DA could argue that this was cartoonish, superhero like, that the owner lives in an alternate reality looking for vigilante/superhero status by shooting someone. I think I'd rather defend myself against the evil AR argument

I readily admit to buying or building some guns that are a little different, because I found them interesting. But there is a limit and that one is well beyond said. A pistol-grip only .300 Blackout painted to resemble a dinosaur? Eh ... pass. :s0112:

Okay, just got out of a trance. I found myself just staring at the pic for like 2 minutes straight just saying over and over in my mind "I just dont understand. It doesnt make sense."

I saw it, and i have to say I kinda liked it. But I love movie themed things. Who else has a Jurassic Park themed gun. Its not like you are going to take it out and walk around town with it, Its a conversation piece. Kind of neat IMO.

Painting real guns to look like toys is a new trend among the criminally insane to try and get cops that confront them to hesitate to shoot. Pure evil

Plenty of people painting crappy guns silly colors are NOT criminals and have no intention of making cops hesitate.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top