JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WildBills, BiMart is the best store for ammo and they have sales almost every week. You can go to their web site and look at the ad's. You have to join as a member, but it is $5 for lifetime membership. They also have good prices on camping and fishing equipment.
Don't feel bad about not knowing about them, When I first moved here from Hawaii and we drove by a store, my young son and nephew asked, what kind of store is BiMart? I told them that must be where the gay people shop!

WildBills, BiMart is the best store for ammo and they have sales almost every week. You can go to their web site and look at the ad's. You have to join as a member, but it is $5 for lifetime membership. They also have good prices on camping and fishing equipment.
Don't feel bad about not knowing about them, When I first moved here from Hawaii and we drove by a store, my young son and nephew asked, what kind of store is BiMart? I told them that must be where the gay people shop!
That's insensitive. I feel triggered. I'm going to my safe place now. :rolleyes:
/s

Two 40cals with top end 22lr kits, 3 Ruger Mark 2-3s with range candy, Gsg, Marlin, they just keep adding up, like fleas on a dog. Shoot them all. Next CMMG conversion for AR 15. I'm cheap and tacky that way.

Just traded for a new to me , pre Taurus , pre safety Rossi model 62SA rifle.
With a random assortment of .22LR ammo I was getting nickel sized groups at 50 yards off hand.
So ... I'm not giving up on the .22LR just yet.
Andy

I much prefer Marlins over Rugers myself. I like the older ones over new. I've got a brand new model 60 I bought from somebody here a year or 2 ago that is still setting in the safe unfired. Most of mine (some model 60's and a 990) date from the 60's/70's with exception of a 25 MN I bought new 12-14 yrs ago. My favorite is a model 49DL that I picked up from member here a couple yrs ago. In the running to overtake it though is a 1955 39a Mounty I traded into here recently and a 1982 39a I horse traded into a couple months ago. The '82 model isn't anything out of the ordinary so I decided to bling it up a little. A Skinner Black Gold peep and I just got a 1894 CL stock, and a 1897 CL fore end from Numrich's. The stock fit perfectly but the fore end is inlet for an octagonal bbl so I'll have to do some surgery tonight to fit it. I'm thinking a wood dowel with sand paper glued to it should work. I hope... I'll be sweating :D
View attachment 321248
View attachment 321249

Mighty pretty wood there, Norwestr!:)

Bimart, does have some good sale prices on ammo! I didn't buy much ammo the past couple years. Didn't need it, but I bought most of the small amount I did get at Bimart.

Mighty pretty wood there, Norwestr!:)
Thanks, it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! :D Now if I could just get out to do some plinking.
IMG_20161106_145037_zpsktx1jajz.jpg

IMG_20161106_145129_zpsbazbrzkb.jpg

Just looked that Rossi up, Andy. Very cool little rifle! :)
Thanks Sgt. Nambu!
I would love to have the Winchester model 62 that the Rossi is copying , but those are few and far between in my parts.
Not to forget to mention a slightly higher price! LOL.

I do think that for casual plinking of cans , spent shotgun shells etc... And the use as a grouse getter the Rossi will do just fine.
Andy

Don't have a .22 any more and was thinking of picking up a 10/22. Just noticed the price of 22 at Cabelas. $17.99 for a 325 brick doesn't sound bad. The ad is saying that normal price is $19.99. Federal .22 LR Value Pack : Cabela's

I was just going to mention this! I just bought 5 boxes as well as two boxes of PMC "bronze" .223 @ $6.99 to put the total over $99 to get free shipping with promo code, 6THANKS

The 22LR worked out to about .05 a round.... not as good as the "olden days" but hey... I now have another 1,625-rds of 22LR and 40-rds of 55-gr .223 FMJBT to my cache for $103.93 shipped! ;)

I was just going to mention this! I just bought 5 boxes as well as two boxes of PMC "bronze" .223 @ $6.99 to put the total over $99 to get free shipping with promo code, 6THANKS

The 22LR worked out to about .05 a round.... not as good as the "olden days" but hey... I now have another 1,625-rds of 22LR and 40-rds of 55-gr .223 FMJBT to my cache for $103.93 shipped! ;)

I would go check the 10/22 Sportsmans have on sale right now, nice wood version, down at $249.99 on sale.

I had mentioned thing to Wife by text since she was at work. Did not hear back and forgot. When I got up to go to work she mentioned "Oh I bought 6 of those". It's sold out now again. They must have gotten a hell of a pile of it for it to last that long with no limit on it. Hopefully that new plant I had read about has come on line to help fill up the pipeline again. Folks if you don't have a good amount set aside do it now while you can. Don't need to go crazy but buy more than you shoot for a while till you have enough to hold you. The price is never going to be what it was before this panic.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top