JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a kit that is supposed to make it easier to break down, but it would not work on my 'standard' so it is supposed to work on my Mark III 22/45 Lite....If I ever get it dirty
I ordered the part to do this on my MKIII LITE. The idea as I see it is it will do away with the damn mag safety. That's what makes it such a PITA for me. Since I take it down so seldom I can never remember the right combination until I glance at the instructions again. If it works as well as it claims it will keep me from trading up to a MKIV. I do LOVE the little 22/45 LITE. Hands down is may favorite .22 since I got it several years ago.

No. I will not dump my Rem 541T or my Ruger 10/22 TD. My mosquito and the mark 4 are here to stay.In fact , my 222, 223,17, the other 222,6PPC, about 5 308s. 2x 300 mag., 338 and 408 are all undumpable. They are kinda like my woman . 44 years come April.

a .22lr is one of those required calibers in everyone's collection. Nope, it not a new ultra high velocity wildcat cartridge, but what it is, is a classic that's just fun and cheap to shoot. Great for squirrels, irritating birds, stray cats, foxes, tin cans, paper punching, and teaching the next generation to shoot without developing a flinch. The one in my collection is not fancy, has thousands of rounds through it, open sights, and I'll prolly never get rid of it. In fact, I'd buy another if a nice one crosses my path. I'm a big bore rifle and handgun guy, but that little .22 will always have a warm place in my safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top