JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 handguns I'm looking to sell, and someone told me about this website. CashMyGuns. Has anyone ever used them before? What do you think, are they legit or no. I just want fair market for the two. Any info would be great. Thanks

Yes I have been looking them up. They have a lot of good reviews. Maybe there good. I filled out their form and the required photos now I have to wait for their offer. We will see. Thanks

JMHO but no place that will resell your firearms to make a profit for their business has your best interest at heart

They may be a quick source of cash but you would get more selling them here

If your gun is worth/selling for say $500 2nd hand or somewhere like gunbroker then I'd have to assume cashmyguns would only give you maybe 50% of that or $250.

I'd have to assume you'd get the same kind of money at any pawnshop.

lets-see-what-you-got-lets-see.gif

Just like selling a car, private party generally gets more money at the expense of some time to sell the item. It might help to get a few offers to get an idea of what they will pay and decide from there. As far as that name goes, I haven't heard of them personally. Tread carefully.

Make sure to get a competitive quote from guns.com and a local pawnshop or two.

Might be worth taking the hit to not have to deal with all the flakes who occupy various classifieds. It might be the only alternative to the auction sites as well if it's a gun that's not particularly trendy and popular or is now illegal to sell in your state.

JMHO but no place that will resell your firearms to make a profit for their business has your best interest at heart

They may be a quick source of cash but you would get more selling them here
I have my guns listed here and have received no offers or anything. They did make a fair offer I think. But I will this site a bit more time to sell them. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the lag time on my reply

I actually looked at your 2 listings.
The blackhawk has a good chance of selling. Probably get a few purchase offers at $50/$100 less than you're asking.
The sp101 seems a bit high. It's practically new , but no fancy grips, unusual bbl length etc.
I will agree the sp101 is not the fanciest gun, but it is a canon when shooting it. The new model black hawk is a great gun, there is something about that make you want to carry it all the time, lol. I did put best offer on the guns. I hope someone from here would buy them, it would make me feel better about selling them. Anyone want to make me an offer, I am open. Thanks again everyone for all of your thoughts and feedback

From my experiences, the pawn shops around here in the Valley offers less than 40% of what they think they can get for the guns; depending on the make and model. Edit, sometimes it means closer to 25-30% of what you can get for the guns on Gunbroker and in the classifieds.

From my experiences, the pawn shops around here in the Valley offers less than 40% of what they think they can get for the guns; depending on the make and model. Edit, sometimes it means closer to 25-30% of what you can get for the guns on Gunbroker and in the classifieds.
It's a place of last resort to sell, imho. Some people just don't want to deal with advertising the gun and deal with potential buyers. A pawn shop will be quick and easy but the seller will almost always be able to get more selling it on their own.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top