JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Grandpa's Browning 1922. I think the pic says it all. This gun has history, and I know its history. My Grandpa picked this up while stationed in Paris - traded a resistance fighter a fountain pen for it. Originally ordered for the Dutch police, captured in the crates by the Nazis and issued to the Luftwaffe.

Still shoots straight, pleasant recoil, feels nice in the hand, damned fine trigger. Sights are kinda small, but that's par for the course with these old war pistols.

A true masterpiece from another era.

Of my modern stuff, I love my CZ. I don't have a whole lot of collection at this point, but I think the CZ would be the last to go.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Of all the guns I own, I would have to say that my S&W 686 former police carry revolver is my second keeper. It was breathed on by the previous owner, and shoots almost as good as my Python. :D
My first keeper would be my Colt Python 8" that is outfitted with Elaison sights from the factory, along with an action job. I can shoot six rounds in one hole at 50 feet, and hit a milk jug of water at 150 yards. Those are my keepers.
I'd also like to keep my KelTec P11. It got me out of a hole while in Africa. ;)

Don't really get attatched to handguns like I do some rifles. For pistols I like an every day thing I don't have worry about putting a scratch on. I've got a 45 Llama 1911 that doesn't look great but it is good shooting and never fails. I'd rather not part with it or my 357 Tracker which I probably wouldn't part with. In rifles I've got a few Winchesters I bought in 1963 I really wouldn't part with.

Oddly enough, it would be a plain S&W Model 66-2 w/6". It was my first "new" handgun, and, ever since, I hit everything I aim at with it. That's the one I would take with me, too, if I had to bug out with only one.

It has brought me deer, small game, lots of paper, and, of course, protection.

Bob

Handgun: My S&W 2.5" Model 19 .357 Magnum.
Long Gun: My Rossi Mod. 92, 16" barrel, also in .357 Mag.
Why? Because they would be easiest to carry, they shoot the same ammo, and between my .357 ammo stash and what I have for my .38's, I have a truck load of ammo for them.

Smith model 38 airwieght. Had it a loooooong time, lot's of sentimental value.

000_0425.jpg

The firearm that I would ever part with is my Marlin 39A Golden Mountie, it was a gift for my 8th birthday from my Dad and I just love this gun even more than the day I received it:)

My first gun show trade when I was 14, traded a benjamin 22 pelet gun for a Savage 22 single shot with cocking knob and a western knife. still have both and will give the 22 to one of my kids or grandkids

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top