JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in the same boat as a few of you... The only guns that will never and I mean PRY THEM OUT OF MY COLD DEAD FINGERS...never part with are the ones handed down through my family. I've got a matched set of Colt SAA in 44-40 along with a Winchester 1873 that belonged to my Great-Grandfather.. I have my granddads Remington model 81 in .300 Savage This was the first rifle I ever took an elk with and will always have a special place in my heart. My moms Colt Woodsman with the fly line still holding the front sight blade in. She lost the screw many years ago but even into her 60's could take the head off a pheasant with it. And rounding out the list would be my very first .22 a Browning Automatic Break-Down .22 with the original wood case.. I can still make a can dance around on the ground with that thing.

I have more modern rifles that if times were tough ie no job, no food, no shelter, my family is starving situation I would sell. All of the guns that I personally have bought over the years would go long before any of them though.

For me I would never ever part with my AK as it's my battle ready gun all the other stuff like my hand guns and AR's I would part with if I had to. Might be hard to get my 1911 from however ;)

First would be my Ruger 10/22. It's a basic blued model with wood stock but it's the first gun I ever bought. My father was not a gun guy so my grandfather sold all of his hunting rifles instead of handing anything down.

Next would be my Beretta 92FS Inox. This is a recent purchase and has sentimental value as this exact model is the first handgun I ever shot.

Last, and the most sentimental, is the Stainless Crickett .22 with blue laminate stock that my wife gave me for my first Father's Day gift. That's what I'll use to teach my son how to handle firearms.

My sons Cricket .22 of course:s0155:

DSC02243.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top