JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The day before on 12/20 what do you think people will do?
Everyone talks about, jokes about some dig giant holes ad are waiting for it.

But what do you think most people will do on 12/20 the day before 12/21 ?:huh:

Hahaha. Go about their normal lives?

My wife's birthday is the 22nd. I think we're going to have a huge double-party though to celebrate 1) birthday and 2) the fact that the world didn't end*

*assuming the world doesn't end :p

Most likely everyone will turn into Zombies........WELL isnt that what we all want is a Zombie appocolypse? How else will everyone use all that cool Zombie ammo, gun jewelry, knives, survival kits, etc. NOT to mention Twinkies is going away and we will have no sustanance to keep up the fight, may as well die the next day without Twinkies.

You ever dive Edmunds?

I assume you are referring to my post. Only one time but would like to again.

We have been diving just over a year and that was our 3rd dive after we got out of class. Since then we have dove 3 of the other Seattle Area sites quite a few times. We also have quite a bit of diving on the east side of the state.

I spend a fair amount of time on the board for PWN divers, Northwest Dive Club • Index page

I am going to wake up and kick myself for not investing in disaster bomb shelter companies.
Whom on the 22nd will begin making them into underground hydroponic farms for snow peas.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top