JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not even that will happen; absolutely nothing. But that is my opinion only.

Ehh, the only thing I really expect to happen is that some groups of kids might go around and vandalize some stuff, like Halloween bumped up a few times. I already have hippies walking up to me on the streets, and even when I smoke at work and tell me to be prepared for "Divine paradigm changes of consciousness" and crap like that.
I just tell them that the Mayan's had many calendars, and they all ended/started up again at different times.
There are always people ready to gobble up garbage.

But I hope you're right; that people don't act like fools.

I'm of the opinion that nothing will happen except that people might act like jackasses. Because of the town I live in, I expect some of the people I see to act far worse than people would in many other places. I kinda just want to drive my car out onto BLM land and go shooting all day, just so I don't have to worry about getting my car windows getting smashed by people who are taking advantage of the population's lack of understanding of Mayan calendars.

The whole 12/21 thing is the whole 2011 thing and the 1988 thing and every end of the world in-between,
I am sure if today I could make calculations that would say today was the end not 12/21.

The reality is that it is mans arrogance to think they are granted some divine intellect of the ending of our survival. We as humans like to think we control our lives and our death, religious or not it is at our base of human understanding is to think we are in control of this life. There is no possible way to ever predict your own death or of the world. Unless we look up and see a 100 mile wide asteroid flaming at us then nothing will happen.
I repeat it is pure arrogance for man to think they would somehow know the ending, calenders, planet shift and a host of others we have no insight to and need to stop looking for endings and start living our lives and caring about each other. Not stock piling to kill or be killed. Just sayin !

Why would I care about Obama-phone recipients, other than getting my portion of the money spent on it? ;)

Hopefully (when nothing REAL happens) the charlatans that were running the Mayan culture back then will TRULY pass into history's "irrelevant pile" and we can move on to important stuff.

On the other hand, if something cataclysmic DOES happen... We'll make great pets.

Actually I plan to pick up some "Maya-12/21" survival magazines to read on the day! I have a couple of Y-2K ones and they are great fun to read and reread on occasion!

You guys are bumming me out I was so looking forward to not having to go to work anymore or worry about retirement and being able to pillage and burn 7 days a week. Man what the life!

But since I already have the day scheduled off I guess I will have to look on the internet for the next disaster to look forward to. Have you guys heard of any I should look at just in case this one doesn't work out!

Man you guys are real downers......

The ones that perpetuate end of world senarios will go on to some other catastrophy.

I love the way these 'prophets' ignore any responsibility as well. Try asking Hal Lindsey about 'The Late Great Planet Earth' (we are still here 43 years later) and Gary North about Y2K. They couldn't care less once they've cashed in on their book and newsletter profits. Prophets for profit.

I love the way these 'prophets' ignore any responsibility as well. Try asking Hal Lindsey about 'The Late Great Planet Earth' (we are still here 43 years later) and Gary North about Y2K. They couldn't care less once they've cashed in on their book and newsletter profits. Prophets for profit.

Yeah, but these guys sell guns and ammo like there's no tomorrow! In a year a number of these weapons will come up in the used market, ammo too. Some of the folks will want to keep their guns will oppose Mr.O banning them. Win win!

Something Biblical is suppose to happen. Not sure what but something Biblical. Thousands will do something really stupid, I know that for sure. So watching the news seems like a good thing to do.

Something Biblical is suppose to happen. Not sure what but something Biblical. Thousands will do something really stupid, I know that for sure. So watching the news seems like a good thing to do.

That's the problem with so many practitioners of Christianity and other Abrahamic religions; you don't know what the bubblegum you're talking about.

I`ll be working in my ER the night of the 20th, morning of the 21st, We plan on having pizza delivered because for some reason we all think well be very busy taking care of lunatics and very very drunk people. Im off the night of the 21st and will work the 22nd if the world is still here.

That's the problem with so many practitioners of Christianity and other Abrahamic religions; you don't know what the bubblegum you're talking about.

Sad but true... It seems nobody is willing to read the danged books for themselves and rely on charlatans to lead then INTO the wilderness and not THROUGH it, often times fattening the pockets of the "shepards" while they "fleece the flock"... Selling skin or selling God, the numbers are the same on the credit card... dig DEEP and give brothers & sisters! The Mayan "priests" were no different when they made up their religion and that stupid calander.

I don't have a problem with God, its His followers that mostly get the frik on my nerves.

Sad but true... It seems nobody is willing to read the danged books for themselves and rely on charlatans to lead then INTO the wilderness and not THROUGH it, often times fattening the pockets of the "shepards" while they "fleece the flock"... Selling skin or selling God, the numbers are the same on the credit card... dig DEEP and give brothers & sisters! The Mayan "priests" were no different when they made up their religion and that stupid calander.

I don't have a problem with God, its His followers that mostly get the frik on my nerves.

It is also pure arrogance for humans to think we have some divine intellect to see the future. However God himself has left the date a mystery and man whom only 500 years thought the world was flat now has insight to the planets date of demeise?
I think not !:D

Some people will cry, some will party, and a few will copulate.

I'm gunna be going about my business. Knowing myself as I do, I probably won't remember the significance of the day it is until the next day when someone tells me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top