JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are taking it seriously in Russia
<broken link removed>
Personally, I'm using the day to bolster my preps. Throwing an "end of the world" party Friday and proving a prep item list, one of which you need to bring to get in!

I am more like Lt. Dan sitting atop the mask of the shrimp boat saying 'is this the best you got!!??'

I would give 25% odds of Michael Jackson making his reappearance on 12/21. Never been convinced he is dead. Not because I am a big fan, I'm not. Just to much BS surrounding his 'death.'

He was fascinated by the Paul McCartney death hoax and often commented how fun it would be to do the same. He asked Paul's advice on what would be the best way to fake his death.

If you look on his last music CD/DVD closely you will see the words ALIVE across the lips on the CD cover. He has three tombstones, none of the three have completed text.

I say 25% because it is not likely that he is alive, but if Vegas were to be giving 1:1000(?) odds against it I would take that bet. (There are websites that will take that bet. If I were convinced that they are legit and are open ended, I'd lay down $1000 on that bet)

Now, if he did pull off this stunt, including paying millions off to those who helped (including his supposed inept jailed doctor), he will have made himself the biggest, most famous/infamous star of all time. People will go absolutely nuts over the guy - billions in revenues, etc.

BTW, there is nothing illegal about faking your own death unless you do it to avoid taxes.

Although I have absolutely not an ounce of fear that everything is going to come crashing down.

JUST IN CASE, I will make sure to get some "good times" in with my significant other.

I don't know what the apocalypse looks like, but these folks sound like they're going to be totally prepared:

Mayan apocalypse: panic spreads as December 21 nears

The city of Novokuznetsk faced a run on salt. In Barnaul, close to the Altai Mountains, panic-buyers snapped up all the torches and Thermos flasks.

Some in China are taking the prospect of Armageddon seriously with panic buying of candles reported in Sichuan province.

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I fell fine because my coffee is still warm in this Thermos flask.

There has been a lot of nasty violence in the last few days. And lots of crazy folks are believing the Mayan prophecy of December 21st, 2012. With nothing to loose (they think), they just may decide to fulfill fantasies derived from games (whatever) and go out in a blaze of gunfire.

I think everyone with a CHL ought to be extra alert and carry from now till after the holidays are past. Carrying some extra loaded mags is a good idea too. My 2 cents.

There has been a lot of nasty violence in the last few days. And lots of crazy folks are believing the Mayan prophecy of December 21st, 2012. With nothing to loose (they think), they just may decide to fulfill fantasies derived from games (whatever) and go out in a blaze of gunfire.

I think everyone with a CHL ought to be extra alert and carry from now till after the holidays are past. Carrying some extra loaded mags is a good idea too. My 2 cents.

I always have at least one extra loaded mag. with me sometimes two or three, when I carry my glock 22 in the shoulder holster, I have one 15 rd mag in it and two 15 rd mags under the opposite shoulder for balance.

Along those lines, I don't think open-carrying would be advisable right now. I could be way off as I'm not personally sold on OC normally, but I expect that the last thing anyone wants to see is a gun in a crowded area right now. It may be 100% legal, but I would expect to have a conversation with your local LEO regardless. I didn't hear any updates on it but, a couple days ago there was an alert sent out on twitter about some guy at Multnomah Falls "brandishing a handgun". It read to me like someone saw a guy's OC, which I believe is legal at the Falls, and freaked a bit.

My niece up near Sandpoint said they are not going to school tomorrow because of "end of the world" threats of shootings. I find this hard to believe. Not that I think she's lying, I just can't believe that people in a 98% white community are threatening to shoot up the schools because of a misinterpreted Mayan prediction.

My niece up near Sandpoint said they are not going to school tomorrow because of "end of the world" threats of shootings. I find this hard to believe. Not that I think she's lying, I just can't believe that people in a 98% white community are threatening to shoot up the schools because of a misinterpreted Mayan prediction.

Crazy isn't, sad thing is I hav ebeen reading report on different sites, that this is going on all around the world. To bad when the told the numb skulls in the northeast Sandy was the same percentage did not take heed and vacate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top