JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IN most ancient cultures the constellation Orion is usually associated with the ruler or king of all the gods. With that system rising, it's usually a euphamism for a rebirth, or renewal. Especially in the Mayan frame of mind.

When Orion goes up, it will ascend up the cloud-like clusters of the Milky Way. The Mayans referred to this as the "Tree of Life". So if the king (Orion) goes up the Tree of Life (Milky Way), the interpretation is his ascention to a new throne, or life.

I assume you are referring to my post. Only one time but would like to again.

We have been diving just over a year and that was our 3rd dive after we got out of class. Since then we have dove 3 of the other Seattle Area sites quite a few times. We also have quite a bit of diving on the east side of the state.

I spend a fair amount of time on the board for PWN divers, Northwest Dive Club • Index page

OOOHHHH crap man! You need to go out to Neah Bay or the coast. Anywhere up here. There is actually visibility when you get out of Puget Sound.
This is all here say since I don't dive. But the guys from out here won't bother with Puget Sound.

OOOHHHH crap man! You need to go out to Neah Bay or the coast. Anywhere up here. There is actually visibility when you get out of Puget Sound.
This is all here say since I don't dive. But the guys from out here won't bother with Puget Sound.

We have plans of it. Just need the time to do it. We have made several contacts over there that will happily take us in for a weekend.

Considering where we live and that it was our first year of diving getting over 50 dives in was pretty good. We did not dive at all last winter because we were not equipped for it. This year is a much different story.

I finally got a facebook to get in touch with some of the divers closer to our area. I have posted up several of the last dives we have done, http://www.facebook.com/john.nokes.965

Mmmmmmm,cupcakes on that page,with chocolate frosting.
What were we talking about?

Oh yeah,if that pan is eaten before the party it will be the end of the world.

Non issue

On the 20th I will read twitter and look at all the "HA, NOTHING HAPPENED!" comments from people who were thinking about it more than they will EVER admit. If it was truly NO concern, you would pay no mind whatsoever. Same as all those Harold Camping predictions. Nervously joking as if to say "it WON'T happen......will it????" Meanwhile the real preppers keep on doing their thing because it's not a certain day on the calendar that bothers them. It's the unpredictable date.

I will just happen to be flying on a commercial jet on the 20th, just coincedence, so if i look down out the window and see the earth suddenly tilt and spin off its axis, volcanoes start to erupt and continents separating, i will be L.M.A.O. and giving the one fingered salute out the window. BaaaHaaaHaaa..:p.. but of course, will be a hard landing when all the runways are destroyed..:(

I will just happen to be flying on a commercial jet on the 20th, just coincedence, so if i look down out the window and see the earth suddenly tilt and spin off its axis, volcanoes start to erupt and continents separating, i will be L.M.A.O. and giving the one fingered salute out the window. BaaaHaaaHaaa..:p.. but of course, will be a hard landing when all the runways are destroyed..:(

Could be a short flight or a longer one depending which way it tilts ? :s0114::s0112:

My family is having an end of the world party.
The bad part is, I most certainly will partake in the consumption of libations.. Many times. And when 4am rolls around I'll have to get up and go to my other (early am) job.. Hopefully sober. Either way, I get to drink.and spend quality time with my family.
And if the world should end, who better to face it with.
I just hope the east coast gets it before we do, it'd be cool to see what ever it is that will wipe all humanity off the face of this earth before it strikes else where.

Man, that would really suck.

Especially if you paid a baggage fee.

Stick to just carry-on.

Apparentley there is a mountain in France that some 200,000 people will be flocking to on the 21st because they believe aliens are waiting inside and will be taking a select number of them off the earth to safety. Also, there's supposed to be a mass suicide on the 22nd if no aliens show up. No foolin'

Apparentley there is a mountain in France that some 200,000 people will be flocking to on the 21st because they believe aliens are waiting inside and will be taking a select number of them off the earth to safety. Also, there's supposed to be a mass suicide on the 22nd if no aliens show up. No foolin'

Ahhh...Darwinism at its Finest

There was an article in the news this morning about Russians going crazy over it and buying up all the candles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/02/w...orld-stirs-panic-in-russia-and-elsewhere.html

Americans aren't immune either. My wife knows somebody whose husband sold everything, put down their dogs and moved to the mountains because 'Planet X' was coming back in 2003, based purely on Internet forums. I remember reading the Planet X stuff and sure enough, the woman who made it all up turned out to be a mental case.

If you are bored, you can read about the Planet X cult, which is still alive ten years later, at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ZetaTalk

The problem with that equation is that if Planet X or another phenomenon that would cause a polar shift would happen we would be feeling great effects from it by right now.

I am sure the Earth will experience yet another reversal of the poles like it has many times before, but it will not happen on December 21st. If Dec 21st were a real date for such an event we would be suffering from massive earthquakes and the like right now.

Don't get me wrong, polar shifts are absolutely real and have happened before. They just will not happen on 12.21.12. When this eventually does happens however, most life on life will perish.

December 21st is a date beginning of a death/rebirth of many mythologies based in the Northern Hemisphere. It is symbolic only. Dec 21st - Dec 24th 3-day death with rebirth on Dec 25th. The symbolism of the Winter Solstice is at the core of all astrotheology (and I cannot continue because it is outside the scope of this forum).

While everyone from the top tier Rothschilds all the way down to the minions like Bill Gates have secured space for themselves underground in Norway for when the polar shifts eventually occur. It may not even happen in their lifetimes, but they are spending billions of dollars just in case.

Evidence of previous polar shifts include mammals frozen in the act of feeding on lush vegetation at the North Pole and discovery of massive shark fossils in the rock bed in states like Wyoming. The poles were not always where they are now. Mythologies like Atlantis have great truth to them; cities that were once thriving and then suddenly covered with water.

There is no reason to live in fear of such an event however, because if/when it happens, it happens, and there is no way to survive it unless you are among the <.01%. It has happened before many times and it will happen again. There is nothing that can be done to stop it. TPTB have known this as an absolute fact since 1983 when NASA verified a large planetary body inbound into our solar system. That discovery was soon covered up.

If you think the government news channels will warn you about it, you are indeed delusional. If you believe you will read about it in any history book, buy yourself a duncecap.

Again, however, NOTHING will be happening of any significance on Dec 21st 2012. Something WILL happen at some unforeseen time as it has happened many times before. Maybe in our lifetimes, maybe not. Our technology and toys are powerless to stop it. The Earth is essentially an Etch-A-Sketch. We live, we die, BFD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm of the opinion that nothing will happen except that people might act like jackasses. Because of the town I live in, I expect some of the people I see to act far worse than people would in many other places. I kinda just want to drive my car out onto BLM land and go shooting all day, just so I don't have to worry about getting my car windows getting smashed by people who are taking advantage of the population's lack of understanding of Mayan calendars.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top