JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chief Special / Opus X
image.jpg

Continuing the magnum theme, how about an RP and a Desert Eagle? (Couldn't resist the urge to quote from Dirty Harry.)

deaglecigar.jpg

(I enjoyed the Cohiba this morning; sunshine, dark coffee and that stick, what more can one ask for? I think there is some technical BS I need to deal for a client back in Boston the first thing tomorrow, but I do believe the RP will be enjoyed on the morrow regardless. :D)

Up for consideration tonight is a La Gloria Cuban Serie R and a Macanudo Inspirado, both Toro sizes. I got these from cigarbid a while back and they've been sitting around my desk area. Now they seem perfect to smoke. Neither one has seen any humidity and the draw is nice and easy on both. The LGC lit up fast and had started off with a nice, even ash. The first puff had that familiar coffee like note. Hopefully it will finish the same way, but a cigar can change as it burns from from to back.
Just got back from a nice sushi dinner with my recent grad and the family. This is a perfect way to finish off the evening. Only thing that will make it better is one of the room temperature IPA's sitting on the floor in the kitchen. This cigar is burning nicely. I may not get to the Macanudo tonight. Cheers.

IMG_20190630_211704.jpg IMG_20190630_212905.jpg

Rewarding myself after a job well done.
Probably my favorite, if I had to choose.

20190512_164326.jpg

Fun little thread y'all got going here. Now I need to go back and read it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top