JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FF7F5816-EAD7-4944-BDE9-5019788C5081.jpeg

Pic from this morning's smoke:

zabcigar.jpg

Perdomo cigar and Zabala Hermanos .410-bore.

The stick was, candidly, not all that good. But the sun is shining and looking forward to meeting some new funky friends this evening. Life is good. :)

Cigar General Order Number 1: There's no such thing as a bad cigar. :)

Well, within the parameters set forth ("handmade, long filler premium cigars"), I simply can't argue with that. (Though there are some truly ghastly cheap, machine-rolled cigars. Just saying, to use a modernism.) OK, I will revise my statement; this one was not as good as other smokes. However, I did stop by my local, friendly tobacconist this evening, so hope springs eternal. Depending on the weather situation, I do believe I will be enjoying said on the morrow.

The funky friends didn't pan out (hard pass, to use an even more contemporary expression). And, oh no, just cracked the last bag of flour tortillas whilst feeding the children. Entering a malaise? Hardly, still having way too much fun. Best of wishes my friends. :D

Serendipity baby. I was rifling thru a couple of ziplocs in my stash and saw a Monte Cristo tubo. I opened it up and what pops out of it? Cohiba Cuban Siglo VI. Great googly moogly. I believe it was one I picked up in Japan a couple of years ago. I probably stuck it in the MC tube to keep it intact and then forgot about it. I will save it for the next time I come across some scotch.
Tonight's smoke is a Jose' Marti Masaya figurado, Nicaraguan. I've had these kicking around for a few years. Full body, nice even draw. Overall excellent characteristics and very affordable. It's on par with any Cuban out there and one of my favorite go-to smokes.

IMG_20190605_205120.jpg IMG_20190605_205141.jpg IMG_20190605_210659.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads