JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first two wife's were Mexican, one actually born in Mexico. And honestly their taco's as well as
other culinary delights were prime motivation for the marriages. And then I finally began to
mature (not yet complete, and running out of time) and moved on. It certainly had nothing
to do with their ethnicity. But as I worked through the many eat feasts I took mental notes.
The best Mexican Restaurant is now Pam's Place in Milwaukie. No address given or you'd
know where I live. I passed on my notes and that women kicks azz just as though she was
born in a restaurant in Old Mexico. I'm a lucky guy.

My first two wife's were Mexican, one actually born in Mexico. And honestly their taco's as well as
other culinary delights were prime motivation for the marriages. And then I finally began to
mature (not yet complete, and running out of time) and moved on. It certainly had nothing
to do with their ethnicity. But as I worked through the many eat feasts I took mental notes.
The best Mexican Restaurant is now Pam's Place in Milwaukie. No address given or you'd
know where I live. I passed on my notes and that women kicks azz just as though she was
born in a restaurant in Old Mexico. I'm a lucky guy.
Im local...you can PM me the addy :p

Tacos Chiwas in Mesa, AZ. I've been here visiting for 2 weeks and have eaten there twice. Simply put, they are fantastic! I saw a Diners, Drive ins & Dives show last night that featured their Phoenix restaurant.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top