JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ochoas for best value carnitas
Don Chilitos for authentic Mexican food with a drive thru (rarely a fast experience...)
Don Pedros for easy informal authentic Mexican food dine in.

I want to try the OG Birria food truck in downtown Hillsboro next, I hear their Birria Tacos are to die for.

1707788981036.png

I absolutely love tacos. I could literally eat tacos every day. One of the greatest disappointments of my life was when I first went to Mexico and found out that they didn't have any Taco Bells. They have no idea what they're missing.

I thought you were cool before, now you have leveled up to Menudo. You know how hard it is to find actual ethnic food here? The only Mexicans in MT are too busy running fentanyl and meth to the rez. (I joke, I kid, there are like 20 normal Mexicans here, but they never make the news).
I had a cousin who lived in Montana, he crab fished in Alaska and when he was home he ran drugs. That's truck in salem is the real deal, their sauce bar is the biggest I've ever seen

It's tough contemplating a trigger job so, whipped up 5 heart burners to fuel my brain. Hard to see but, underneath is meat, cheddar, sour cream and hot sauce.

thumbnail_20240221_151421.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads