JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a little place here in Corvallis that has some pretty interesting Tacos. I've eaten there once and it was pretty good. Haven't been back to try some of their varieties.

Ralibertos

What It Is: Authentic So Cal style taco shop

What It's Not: Gourmet, fancy.

But in the godforsaken taco deprived hellscape that is western Washington, it can save your life and you can get your carne asada burrito/taco on.

Ralibertos
233 128th St SW
Everett, WA 98204
Exit 186 off the 5, tucked back behind the Shell Station

WOLVERINES!

Supermercado market in Hillsboro at 10th/Oak. Excellent meat counter where they sell marinated carne asada and pastor taco meat, among others. Excellent salsa bar at the end of the meat counter. I buy a few pounds of each and make them at home, a real crowd pleaser.

Supermercado market in Hillsboro at 10th/Oak. Excellent meat counter where they sell marinated carne asada and pastor taco meat, among others. Excellent salsa bar at the end of the meat counter. I buy a few pounds of each and make them at home, a real crowd pleaser.
Thanks for the tip!

Did someone say it was "Taco Thursday"? :D

thumbnail_20240307_155837.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR