JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shout out to @No_Regerts for recommending Cascadia Concealment. Aside from their nice selection of Kydex holsters, they also offer a Kydex cigar carrier. Naturally, I had to order one. $25 plus $4 shipping. It took about a month to arrive but definitely worth the wait. This thing is brutishly tough and you can trust that it will take excellent care of your Churchills. It comes in a variety of colors and each one is hand made. I ordered coyote brown. I likely will order another.

Double Cigar Carrier

IMG_20190523_112013.jpg IMG_20190523_112048.jpg IMG_20190523_112139.jpg

I used to own a little cigar business I did on the side, and I still have a crap ton of cigars in an armoire humidor (which I'm going to be selling this year and downsizing to a smaller one). I must have at least 500 cigars left.

Do any of you fellow stogie-suckers fancy a meet up at the Shilo Inn in Beaverton soon?

A meetup could be cool. Also, do you have plans to sell-off any of your 'overstock'? If so, what do yo have??? :D

Da Rules:
1) Discussion about handmade, long filler premium cigars, (If you don't know the difference, stick around...:)), cigar accessories, cigar humor, cigar related topics, cigar industry news, etc.

2) Keep it tasteful and be excellent to each other per NWFA guidelines.

3) Pics. Keep them coming! Long ash pics are a plus.

4) Guns and cigars? You betcha! :cool:

View attachment 572926
Anyone know a place near Portland with good prices on cigars? Used to buy on the Rez but too far away now (unless someone knows a Rez cigar shop nearby). Thx!

Anyone know a place near Portland with good prices on cigars? Used to buy on the Rez but too far away now (unless someone knows a Rez cigar shop nearby). Thx!
I just picked up from Tim's great cigars in Fairview the other day. Great folks there. The gresham liquor store also has a good selection, and usually has some decent grab bags for sale, cheap. There's also Rich's, good selection but I feel they're a bit spendy.

There are lots of shops scattered around the metro area. They all carry a decent selection but their prices can be a bit high. However, they've got to pay the light bill. Usually though, most shops will have a selection of no name, unbanded cigars only identied by country of origin. More often than not, these are pretty decent smokes offered at a pretty decent price. If a fancy cigar band or big name isn't a concern, then no name smokes can be a great way to go. Also, go online. The best deals can be found in bundles or factory seconds. Cigarbid can be a good way to get higher end smokes at a good price. But you have to factor in shipping and how high you want to bid for it. Their customer service is pretty awesome too. There's also the big players like JR Cigar and Thompson's online. They have tons of bargains and bundles. Happy hunting!

I just picked up from Tim's great cigars in Fairview the other day. Great folks there. The gresham liquor store also has a good selection, and usually has some decent grab bags for sale, cheap. There's also Rich's, good selection but I feel they're a bit spendy.
I'll have to pop in and see how their prices are. I was a bit spoiled by the rez prices but I haven't shopped around that much maybe they are some that are pretty close price wise.

Last Edited:
There are lots of shops scattered around the metro area. They all carry a decent selection but their prices can be a bit high. However, they've got to pay the light bill. Usually though, most shops will have a selection of no name, unbanded cigars only identied by country of origin. More often than not, these are pretty decent smokes offered at a pretty decent price. If a fancy cigar band or big name isn't a concern, then no name smokes can be a great way to go. Also, go online. The best deals can be found in bundles or factory seconds. Cigarbid can be a good way to get higher end smokes at a good price. But you have to factor in shipping and how high you want to bid for it. Their customer service is pretty awesome too. There's also the big players like JR Cigar and Thompson's online. They have tons of bargains and bundles. Happy hunting!
Good idea on the factory seconds. I'll have to look into those online ones thanks for the lead. I like Macanudo maduro mostly. Also Partagas, H. Uppman, and Ashton are some I used to smoke.

Visited Astoria and picked up some Partagas Prontos. I balance my not needing to buy cigars with the civic responsibility I feel keeping the small cigar shops in business by shopping for something small. Having a few small cigars on hand is a great way to sneak in a quickie when you don't have the time to dedicate to a churchill or other large cigar. I'm a Maduro fan. Another great dark wrapper smoke is the Monte Cristo Media Noche.

Partagas cropped.jpg

Visited Astoria and picked up some Partagas Prontos. I balance my not needing to buy cigars with the civic responsibility I feel keeping the small cigar shops in business by shopping for something small. Having a few small cigars on hand is a great way to sneak in a quickie when you don't have the time to dedicate to a churchill or other large cigar. I'm a Maduro fan. Another great dark wrapper smoke is the Monte Cristo Media Noche.

View attachment 585008
Nice ashtray.
Come on , let's see those ashtrays!

I have such a variety of well aged stogie that I couldn't possibly list them all! But yes, I'd like like to sell off a few hundred for way cheap.
I'm in the same boat and would like to bring some to a future event if we ever make one. Does anyone know if selling each other stogies is considered verboten by those who feel they can dictate rules like that? If this is a seek forgiveness vs permission event, I'm game to try.

I was thinking about a $5 event where we cap the price to make it affordable. Thoughts?

I'm in the same boat and would like to bring some to a future event if we ever make one. Does anyone know if selling each other stogies is considered verboten by those who feel they can dictate rules like that? If this is a seek forgiveness vs permission event, I'm game to try.

I was thinking about a $5 event where we cap the price to make it affordable. Thoughts?
Well u could get em realy riled up and trade ammo for cigars! :p

Amazing what 13 years of age can do for a stogie!

All the smokes in my humidor are well aged, with most being a around a decade old. However, I've recently started dipping into my collector cigars because, what the hell am I waiting for?

Tonight I broke open an individually boxed, 2006 Camacho Liberty. It was amazing. Paired it with a well aged tawny Port I've had laying around for years. Delicious!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top