JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

Hoping for the least stressful transition for you all too. Moving blows. Moving long distance ads in extra challenges.

Mayhaps lease for a while, until you can get a better read on where to buy & what to buy.

I've never been to Indiana but have been around the Midwest and love it. Mainly the people. They miss out on very little and an inch of snow doesn't shut it down for a week.

Why not Indiana? Texas, Tennessee, Idaho and Montana are already on the limit of, why bother.

Congrats.
I spent May through August working in the sticks outside of Kokomo in the summer of '86. You get used to the weather. Being from Michigan, it wasn't much different to me. Fields filled with 10' tall corn are impressive. The people were fun. For kicks, we'd go to the dirt track races and have great fun afterward.
I'm confident you won't become a flat-lander after moving there.
I love the nature here, but one thing I've learned -- you can find beauty, peace and fulfillment anywhere you live.
Acquaintances from Michigan tell me the groundhog and coyote hunting can get really busy. I think you'll need a good straight-wall deer rifle like the 450 Bushmaster or a 44 Mag lever action -- or an Ithaca Deerslayer.
Good luck!
I've been into short track racing all my life.

1_n.jpg 77.jpg lokbcarsatstockton.jpg

We had Sprint Car races near me as a kid, but it was just a dirt track. Still a lot of fun (if you knew where to sit), and the girls you'd meet there were awesome.
Met my first serious girlfriend at the race track. It's been a big part of my life.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top