JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MyFather Le Bijou 1922 and a Rami 40

full.jpg

Got back into cigars about four months ago, glad to see this thread.

Been going through all the minis at my tobacco shop:
(the sample sizes above a cigarillo)
Im actually more fond of them as I can throw the tins in a pack or pocket and bring them along. Quick and easy smoke.. Came in really handy a few times.

AF32B578-913A-4C4B-A380-C78271569B24.jpeg

Check out Hoyo De Monterrey Petit's. They are long filler, short and quick smokes with a lot of flavor. They also require no humidity. I keep a box in the garage on the shelf. Best invention since sliced bread (and scotch...).
large_hoyo-de-monterrey-petit-full-unit-prd-shot.jpg

I was going through my old Coleman cooler-dor and what do I find? An older JR Ultimate churchill in EMS. I ordered a bunch of these from JR Cigar about five or six years ago. Went through most of them but I found a couple of stragglers. Bonus. Lit it up and it's magnificent. Medium to heavy body smoke, one of JR's flagship cigars. (Disclaimer: I used to work for them in a past life).
Cutter is a Davidoff Zino cutter that I've had since about 1998, ash tray I picked up from the goodwill for $6.99.

IMG_20190508_213901.jpg IMG_20190508_214242.jpg

Check out Hoyo De Monterrey Petit's. They are long filler, short and quick smokes with a lot of flavor. They also require no humidity. I keep a box in the garage on the shelf. Best invention since sliced bread (and scotch...).
View attachment 577621
Was going to to grab some, looks like they've been discontinued. If you have some to part with, let me know what you'd trade for them.

IMG_20190519_005726635.jpg
Drew Estate Muwat (my Uzi weighs a ton) Kentucky fire cured Kyoto. Been enjoying these this week. Off work due to a pretty vicious back injury. Also found out that I have a double hernia. Been an exciting week.

Good lord! Seeing all these brands mentioned makes me think I was back in 1998. I literally had to look at the dates on this thread to see if it was an old one that got revived!

Bahia? Cusano? Havana Honey? Are these even still around?

I used to own a little cigar business I did on the side, and I still have a crap ton of cigars in an armoire humidor (which I'm going to be selling this year and downsizing to a smaller one). I must have at least 500 cigars left.

Do any of you fellow stogie-suckers fancy a meet up at the Shilo Inn in Beaverton soon?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top