JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1411614B-BFE7-4596-A4CA-03BABB2AFFD8.jpeg

Well @Joe Link, this site has to survive. I do not always agree as you know with some things.
But I also know supporting NWFA is important. Three weeks ago, I asked the group to help my friends
family when his Granddaughter died. The Brothers and Sisters here, helped and made a huge difference. People here
are special and not in that small bus kinda way either ( well most of us :rolleyes: ).
But it is important understand that by supporting this site, we are all saying @Joe Link we got your six, even if we do not always agree
we are all brothers and sisters here, and of that I have no doubt, for I have seen it.

:s0042:

Well, once again my Federal and Winchester rebates are headed to NWFA. Even though I am not getting money back from some of my ammo purchases, it is going to a good cause. It's a good thing that I am so cheap and constantly look for good deals and rebates.

Well @Joe Link, this site has to survive. I do not always agree as you know with some things.
But I also know supporting NWFA is important. Three weeks ago, I asked the group to help my friends
family when his Granddaughter died. The Brothers and Sisters here, helped and made a huge difference. People here
are special and not in that small bus kinda way either ( well most of us :rolleyes: ).
But it is important understand that by supporting this site, we are all saying @Joe Link we got your six, even if we do not always agree
we are all brothers and sisters here, and of that I have no doubt, for I have seen it.

:s0042:

Thank you, I couldn't agree more.

Big thanks to Lucky Sporting Goods (@LuckySG) for adding an additional prize, a Hogue AR15 grip with a Sampson Survival Kit!

That now brings our total prize count to nine :)

I'm out of giveaway prizes this time Joe. :(

You're not allowed to donate anything else!

For those of you who don't know, not only does this guy donate his time, he's also one of our most generous donors. I tell you privately often but it needs to be said publicly too, thank you!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top