JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1411614B-BFE7-4596-A4CA-03BABB2AFFD8.jpeg

Well @Joe Link, this site has to survive. I do not always agree as you know with some things.
But I also know supporting NWFA is important. Three weeks ago, I asked the group to help my friends
family when his Granddaughter died. The Brothers and Sisters here, helped and made a huge difference. People here
are special and not in that small bus kinda way either ( well most of us :rolleyes: ).
But it is important understand that by supporting this site, we are all saying @Joe Link we got your six, even if we do not always agree
we are all brothers and sisters here, and of that I have no doubt, for I have seen it.

:s0042:

Well, once again my Federal and Winchester rebates are headed to NWFA. Even though I am not getting money back from some of my ammo purchases, it is going to a good cause. It's a good thing that I am so cheap and constantly look for good deals and rebates.

Well @Joe Link, this site has to survive. I do not always agree as you know with some things.
But I also know supporting NWFA is important. Three weeks ago, I asked the group to help my friends
family when his Granddaughter died. The Brothers and Sisters here, helped and made a huge difference. People here
are special and not in that small bus kinda way either ( well most of us :rolleyes: ).
But it is important understand that by supporting this site, we are all saying @Joe Link we got your six, even if we do not always agree
we are all brothers and sisters here, and of that I have no doubt, for I have seen it.

:s0042:

Thank you, I couldn't agree more.

Big thanks to Lucky Sporting Goods (@LuckySG) for adding an additional prize, a Hogue AR15 grip with a Sampson Survival Kit!

That now brings our total prize count to nine :)

I'm out of giveaway prizes this time Joe. :(

You're not allowed to donate anything else!

For those of you who don't know, not only does this guy donate his time, he's also one of our most generous donors. I tell you privately often but it needs to be said publicly too, thank you!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top