JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also
If that agency says they could not get their examples to work........ ? How does it "become a machine gun" if it doesn't even function as a "machine gun" but just happens to look very similar to an actual machine gun part? :rolleyes:

By that logic, then all paintball gun electronic triggers and pneumatic triggers are machine guns because they function the same except for being in paintball guns :rolleyes:

That may be so but..... it's still bovine scat. The only reason they went hard after the CRS guys is because they embarrassed the ATF and thumbed their noses and have money. That's it. No other real reason is needed as is plain to see. And they clearly also selected specific people for their "peers" and not have it be objective. This was entirely a political hit case meant to get the rest of the "gun industry" and gun owners "under control" :rolleyes:

I'm just saying it's the one that owns most of the US debt and politicians by way of how much donations and how much crap we buy from them.
That's not how this works. They won't call our debt because they need us WAY more than we need them, and they know it. We not only have the most powerful allies, all of whom bend over and kiss OUR asses on a daily basis, but most of the world jumps at the opportunity to align with us on everything from education and healthcare, to infrastructure treaties and military exercises. They DON'T do that with China. In fact, the most China can do is bully third and fourth-world countries into submission through their Belt and Road Initiatives, and cut deals with warlords and Cartels in places like Afghanistan and South America.

If anything, the worst they could do to a Western country is to lay waste to Australia, because they OWN about 80% of that country. Not debt, but actual political might, infrastructure, and businesses. That is NOT the case here in the US, no matter how much debt they own. Whatever happens to our economy affects the WORLD as a whole, whereas China's economy has been going down the toilet for at least the past 6 years and the only people affected are the fools who bought into China's Belt and Road Initiatives. And that's because we have a far more stable, prosperous, and fruitful country, government, and economy, and it's not even close. The world knows this.

Trying to claim that the PRC is a more powerful government is utter lunacy. I've never seen a restaurant in the US get away with selling sewer oil to customers thanks to government bribes. That alone says enough.

Last Edited:
Our dollars are fast approaching TP worthiness. The US economy is approaching collapse. One is a fool to think it won't..
It REALLY isn't. We've faced far worse in 1929 and The Great Depression, the 70s Oil Crisis, COVID 2020, and the 2007 Recession. We have bounced back every single time. Inflation is bad, but this is far from a collapsing economy. Stay off of Twitter and go for a walk.

It REALLY isn't. We've faced far worse in 1929 and The Great Depression, the 70s Oil Crisis, COVID 2020, and the 2007 Recession. We have bounced back every single time. Inflation is bad, but this is far from a collapsing economy. Stay off of Twitter and go for a walk.
It depends where in the pot of water the frogs are, and what temperature the water is already.

Some of the frogs up top might be thinking its a very nice warm bath. "Ooh this is nice, everything is fine..."

While some down at the bottom may already be dying. "Uhh a little help here, can't breath..."

Give it more time, you may change your opinion. You may not. That's fine though. What matters is what happens.

It was advertised as a machine gun, even if it doesn't work perfectly, it's still a machine gun. They shot themselves in the foot by choosing to advertise in this manner.
A non functioning souvenir is a machine gun. Then I get a video on my feed like this! Scary stuff these regulatory agencies.

It depends where in the pot of water the frogs are, and what temperature the water is already.

Some of the frogs up top might be thinking its a very nice warm bath. "Ooh this is nice, everything is fine..."

While some down at the bottom may already be dying. "Uhh a little help here, can't breath..."

Give it more time, you may change your opinion. You may not. That's fine though. What matters is what happens.
The crash will of course happen. Only a matter of how bad and how its handled. Many of us here lived through the last good one, Carter years. Many here were either not around or not old enough to know what was going on. How bad this one will be no one knows. We seem to always bounce back and I really can't do anything about it. So I prepare best I can and when it comes? Will ride with it just like before. This time I have a little experience so have a better handle on it. The one upside will be jobs. Many I work with have almost zero work ethic because they have never lived days were people were fighting for jobs. May be nice to see those days again to weed out some of the "I don't give a crap" employee's I have to try to get the best I can out of.
I was a teen when they put that Billboard up in Seattle saying "Last one leaving Seattle turn out the lights. Many have no clue what its like when that happens and it might do them some good to live it.

DAMN YOU! I had no idea these things existed. They sell them on Amazon. Man or man. I may end up dropping 1K on one of these damn things one day. Sure as hell looks like FUN.
22 cal holds 21 projectiles at speeds similar to 22lr.

And the unusable etched credit card is a machine gun…

Matt's videos were fun to watch, I liked his giant boat oar or whatever that was.

Auto key cards are stupid and so was continuing to pimp them while awaiting trial :confused:

Utah/Oregon CPL teacher had a good saying yesterday in class.

The rules of dumb
Don't do Dumb stuff (shopping 7-11)
with Dumb People (people of 7-11)
In Dumb Places (7-11)
at Dumb times (2am at 7-11)

Mark smiths take on it. I didn't listen to it all yet but interesting they wanted to be tried separately but because atf used conspiracy charge they were tried together.

Mark smiths take on it. I didn't listen to it all yet but interesting they wanted to be tried separately but because atf used conspiracy charge they were tried together.

Really looking forward to hearing the lawyers on the case discuss it. There is certainly a 1st amendment issue as Mark calls out here.

I get the whole don't poke the bear argument by everyone and to play by the rules. I don't feel the sentences possibilities fit the crime here though as it was victimless. The real crime was that they did was intentionally poke the bear. If the bear never gets poked it's boundaries end up endless and everyone gets bitten. Not to say I have have the guts to challenge the ATF :p

I don't feel the sentences possibilities fit the crime here though as it was victimless.
I AGREE completely even though I think Hoover is an idiot.

I can't say as to what I believe would be a proper sentence however it would NOT include any jail time, but it would be painful (emotionally and financially) and would include some very demeaning 'community service' - such as an 8 - 5 job for a year (at minimum wage) as a janitor at the closest ATF office.

It would also probably include a lifetime ban on any further YouTube activity.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top