JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the beef?

Thug walks up to your car window and points a rifle at you.
His thug buddies have your car surrounded and are attacking from multiple directions.

Self defense and getting away from the immediate threat seems more than reasonable.

Any one of us can be put in this position and be forced to react.

Shooters conduct appears reasonably moderate given the circumstances.
The problem with your argument is all the logic and rational thinking.

/satire.

Be nice to see what really happened.
I guess, but I'm pretty sure the shooting was justified. Can't morally impede someone's right to travel, even probably crossing into false imprisonment, assault, and so on, and not expect defensive action. Knowing "what really happened" would probably just inform folks how cornered the sergeant got before he gave up trying to avoid loss of life.

Once people start beating on the car or won't let a person proceed, that's it. My opinion.

Peaceful protests.
Mostly...

CNN panned for on-air graphic reading 'fiery but mostly peaceful protest'  in front of Kenosha fire | Fox News

Grand Jury returned a true bill. How is this possible without equal representation....Simple really a grand jury composed of liberal jurors hand picked by a liberal judge. The fight is not over let's hope for a fair process in the actual court proceedings.

I don't know but hopefully this Sgt will be represented or supported by the military. Government vs government. Unlimited tax payer funds for a worthy cause in this case.

This infuriates me to no end. This DA shopped this case to a hand-picked judge IOT score Lefty Brownie Points for his up and comer political campaign. This is why they do these things.

This man should not have to face these charges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top