JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A strange game.
The only winning move is not to play.
"Joshua" doesn't care about any of that...

War Games_play a game.png

Amazon, Google and Garmin need to get unwoke and provide real time riot locations on their traffic Apps and GPS.

I remember an App for tourists that redlined bad neighborhoods for them to avoid, but it was cancelled for being Racist.

Indicted does not mean found guilty. He gets his day in court. I see noting wrong with this. There are enough of conflicting accounts of the incident to warrant an investigation.

As far as him being a soldier. It's irrelevant. He was acting as an Uber driver when this happened, not in uniform. Not sure JAG would defend him.
If this is the incident I think it is, where Garret Foster, sporting an AK, along with other rioters, surrounded and started beating on a car, and Foster pointed his AK at the driver (all captured on video) then there isn't much conflicting about it. A BLM idiot wanted to play fake soldier and he got shot and died. Good riddance.

If this is the incident I think it is, where Garret Foster, sporting an AK, along with other rioters, surrounded and started beating on a car, and Foster pointed his AK at the driver (all captured on video) then there isn't much conflicting about it. A BLM idiot wanted to play fake soldier and he got shot and died. Good riddance.
Yes, same one.

Yes, same one.
He was on video earlier that day on that road making inflammatory comments on video while sporting his AK, should be easily summarily dismissed since he showed capability and easily perceived intent to do deadly harm. That won't stop the left from dragging the victim through the mud though. We're just supposed to accept the communist movement or die rather than defend ourselves.

He was on video earlier that day on that road making inflammatory comments on video while sporting his AK, should be easily summarily dismissed since he showed capability and easily perceived intent to do deadly harm. That won't stop the left from dragging the victim through the mud though. We're just supposed to accept the communist movement or die rather than defend ourselves.
See post #4.

Indicted does not mean found guilty. He gets his day in court. I see noting wrong with this. There are enough of conflicting accounts of the incident to warrant an investigation.

As far as him being a soldier. It's irrelevant. He was acting as an Uber driver when this happened, not in uniform. Not sure JAG would defend him.
It never would have got that far in the majority of Texas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top