JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Although I agree with his actions. It's a lot the Rittenhouse issue. Should have avoided the situation/crowd all together. I hope he is found innocent though. Glad he's alive and breathing while the criminal is taking an eternal dirt nap.

A promotion in rank and a metel would be more fitting.
880D6D87-7A34-4E0F-9E6F-21288E72AA1A.jpeg

It's my opinion that anyone who shoots one of the brown shirts is asking for government prosecution. Even if what he did was legal in every way he will be destroyed by the courts. Its how we are controlled.

Guys just have to learn to avoid the brown shirts and keep your gun holstered until it's life or death. The reset is here.

Also, forgot about the person who had a cardiac event and died. Not beaten to death with a fire extinguisher like we were lied to for the days following.

Don't forget they were all those unarmed, flag waving, conservative, peaceful protesters!

And they called it an inssurection, imagine if those people had been angry and we'll armed, what would they have called it the ?

Answer, none of the left politicians or RINOs would be freely speaking or walking the streets, they would be dead now, and we would be a changed country today! What do you call that?

REVOLUTION!
They should be thankful it was only a peaceful rally, not an innsurection

So, if the situation were an LEO in a car driving through the crowd and some LARPer pointed his AK at the LEO, I assume the LEO would also be up on murder charges for shooting the LARPer :s0153:

What's the beef?

Thug walks up to your car window and points a rifle at you.
His thug buddies have your car surrounded and are attacking from multiple directions.

Self defense and getting away from the immediate threat seems more than reasonable.

Any one of us can be put in this position and be forced to react.

Shooters conduct appears reasonably moderate given the circumstances.

Last Edited:
IDK, I don't find it any worse than reading misspellings in reply's
LOL. Yes my fat thumbs made a typo on my iPhone. Thank you for bringing this urgent matter to my attention. We have convened a blue ribbon panel to investigate the matter and determine best course of action going forward.

Now I suggest when you are going to call out the spelling, grammar, or other syntactical errors of a fellow forum member YOU LEARN HOW TO USE A BUBBLEGUMMING APOSTROPHE CORRECTLY!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And also, yunno, maybe learn correct PLURALIZATION??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for a good laugh this Monday morning.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top